All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i remember something to do with one of the Russian figure skating judges cheatin aswell a while back, CanadaRussia ended up sharing a gold medal after it was all done. thats what i heard anyways cuz i don't watch figure skating [:|][/quote]</P>

What did you think of that call last night in "almost" perfect game? Shocking to say the least. What was James Joyce looking at?</P>[/quote]from the experts i've been listening to when the play is close the umps listen for the sound of the ball hitting the glove to time it with the runner.. he didn't hearit by the time the runner stepped on the bag so he called it safe.. very unfortunate.. perfect games are going to lose their meaning if these pitchers keep getting them weekly

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Are these the two that got robbed........can't remember their names</P>[/quote]Sale and Pelletier.. atleast thats what the internet tells me

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]I might have missed the scenario for Turkey attacking Israel, but I called it.

<FONT color=#0000ff>Damn them Ruskies when they invade Nunavut</FONT>

[/quote]they're that angry over us kicking their buttocks in the Olympics [][/quote]</P>

</P>

The Ruskies don't like losing......NYET!!!........be careful what sayor they will send you off to the salt mines lol</P>

[/quote]they accused us of being on steriodsafterwords hahaha[/quote]</P>

Ohhhh those Russians...............talk about the pot calling the kettle black. They got away with robbery in the 1972 olmpics [basketball .....USA vs Russia]. They kept replaying the end of the game until the Ruskies got their desired result</P>

[/quote]</P>

yeah, I was 25 when that happened, and I was watching it live. I couldn't believe my eyes. What a disgrace. it was one of the greatest injustices ever in International Sports. Many people who watch the film won't even realize that, after Collins sank his free throw, the Russian Coach ran onto the court and called time out. That was a Technical Foul back then, and he should have been ignored, or a T called.... only a player could call time out, and the Russian players didn't. But, they allowed the Time Out, without a T. Then the extra in-bounds pass was BS</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i remember something to do with one of the Russian figure skating judges cheatin aswell a while back, CanadaRussia ended up sharing a gold medal after it was all done. thats what i heard anyways cuz i don't watch figure skating [:|][/quote]</P>

What did you think of that call last night in "almost" perfect game? Shocking to say the least. What was James Joyce looking at?</P>

[/quote]from the experts i've been listening to when the play is close the umps listen for the sound of the ball hitting the glove to time it with the runner.. he didn't hearit by the time the runner stepped on the bag so he called it safe.. very unfortunate.. perfect games are going to lose their meaning if these pitchers keep getting them weekly[/quote]</P>

As I posted in the other thread...................the "notoriety" will , imo, from last night will be remembered even more so than a perfect game. Think Bud Selig goes to instant replay this season for base calls?. I think they went to the home run calls [replay]in the middle of the season a year or two ago</P>

The Jays are hanging tough this year</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

What did you think of that call last night in "almost" perfect game? Shocking to say the least. What was James Joyce looking at?</P>

[/quote]from the experts i've been listening to when the play is close the umps listen for the sound of the ball hitting the glove to time it with the runner.. he didn't hearit by the time the runner stepped on the bag so he called it safe.. very unfortunate.. perfect games are going to lose their meaning if these pitchers keep getting them weekly[/quote]</P>

As I posted in the other thread...................the "notoriety" will , imo, from last night will be remembered even more so than a perfect game. Think Bud Selig goes to instant replay this season for base calls?. I think they went to the home run calls [replay]in the middle of the season a year or two ago</P>

[/quote]i think he will bring in the IR.. not sure why he didn't overturn the call though.. its not like he is backing up the umps call cuz he already admitted he screwed up, going with that alone, overturn it!!</P>

yah the Jays are mashing the ball.. bullpen issueshave reared their ugly heads though.. got a closer we can borrow? </P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]I might have missed the scenario for Turkey attacking Israel, but I called it.

<FONT color=#0000ff>Damn them Ruskies when they invade Nunavut</FONT>

[/quote]they're that angry over us kicking their buttocks in the Olympics [][/quote]</P>

</P>

The Ruskies don't like losing......NYET!!!........be careful what sayor they will send you off to the salt mines lol</P>

[/quote]they accused us of being on steriodsafterwords hahaha[/quote]</P>

Ohhhh those Russians...............talk about the pot calling the kettle black. They got away with robbery in the 1972 olmpics [basketball .....USA vs Russia]. They kept replaying the end of the game until the Ruskies got their desired result</P>

[/quote]</P>

yeah, I was 25 when that happened, and I was watching it live. I couldn't believe my eyes. What a disgrace. it was one of the greatest injustices ever in International Sports. Many people who watch the film won't even realize that, after Collins sank his free throw, the Russian Coach ran onto the court and called time out. That was a Technical Foul back then, and he should have been ignored, or a T called.... only a player could call time out, and the Russian players didn't. But, they allowed the Time Out, without a T. Then the extra in-bounds pass was BS</P>

[/quote]</P>

All good points Z......................you have seeto the old films of that to actually get the feel of how bad they cheated. Good Lord , it was so obvious. I saw a great documentary on that game on cable TV quite a while ago...interviews with players and such</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]i think he will bring in the IR.. not sure why he didn't overturn the call though.. its not like he is backing up the umps call cuz he already admitted he screwed up, going with that alone, overturn it!!</P>

yah the Jays are mashing the ball.. bullpen issueshave reared their ugly heads though.. got a closer we can borrow? </P>

[/quote]</P>

Nope , no closers available at the current time. Although some wanted Joba run out of town recently lol..we are going to hang onto him and Mo for the time being[]</P>

I can't recall a MLB game result ever being overturned....once that last out is recorded , boom , right into the history books</P>

So , being the ultimate golfer you are ,is Tiger coming back with a vengence or is that old neck of his going to act up on himwhen he starts double bogeying again?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Nope , no closers available at the current time. Although some wanted Joba run out of town recently lol..we are going to hang onto him and Mo for the time being[]</P>

I can't recall a MLB game result ever being overturned....once that last out is recorded , boom , right into the history books</P>

So , being the ultimate golfer you are ,is Tiger coming back with a vengence or is that old neck of his going to act up on himwhen he starts double bogeying again?</P>[/quote]the back the knee someone takin a picture, its never his fault..lol you been out lately?

type in your zip code to get an idea what the oil spill would look like in your neighborhood

http://www.ifitwasmyhome.com/

it's a 2.5 hr drive at highway speed in every direction

Bud has no balls.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!