Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

BP is going to wipeout the sea life as we know it down in the Gulf. Destoying a way of life for all the people down there..........yet in the end BP will just walk away and say they tookcare of it. Money and power........something HAS to change with these creeps</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]teams in a bad slump.. its feast or famine. this month may break us.. started with the Rays than Yanks back to the Rays, we got STL coming up than the Phillies, which i'm not worried about cuz the got the Halladay curse.[][/quote]</P>

</P>

Just make little voodoo dolls of upcoming opponents lol works every time[]</P>

How did like the Stanley Cup Final game last night?I was rooting for the Blackhawks so it was all good to me No one seemed to realize when he scored that OT goal.....except him</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]teams in a bad slump.. its feast or famine. this month may break us.. started with the Rays than Yanks back to the Rays, we got STL coming up than the Phillies, which i'm not worried about cuz the got the Halladay curse.[][/quote]</P>

</P>

How did like the Stanley Cup Final game last night?I was rooting for the Blackhawks so it was all good to me No one seemed to realize when he scored that OT goal.....except him</P>

[/quote]i have one of those with Navy Pinstripes [:P]</P>

i was hoping for Philly.. now the Maple Leafs have officially moved into the worst team in the league spot.. which i do believe the city deserves but not so much the team, make sense? lol </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

i was hoping for Philly.. now the Maple Leafs have officially moved into the worst team in the league spot.. which i do believe the city deserves but not so much the team, make sense? lol </P>

[/quote]</P>

Yup. </P>

Made a business trip to Molson around 1994. Met with 6 of their engineers who all spoke English. Yet, my Montreal dealer translated everything I said to them into French, and they responded to me in French, so I had to wait for the English. I respect that they speak French, but if they all speak English, and their visiting guest speaks only English... well, it was a slow meeting, and it was irritating to know that they knew exactly what I hadjust said, but waited for the French.</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

BP is going to wipeout the sea life as we know it down in the Gulf. Destoying a way of life for all the people down there..........yet in the end BP will just walk away and say they tookcare of it. Money and power........something HAS to change with these creeps</p>[/quote]

Terrible.....it's ****ing ridiculous. I heard that they discovered another rig that has been leaking since Apr. 30 in the Gulf.

They better be forced to pay reparations for the wildlife as well as the cleanup, b/c as you said, it's destroying a way of life and will likely not be recover for a decade or so.

What's really despicable is that BP is scheduled to pay out, wait for it.........

10 BBBBBBBILLION in stock dividends this year and has already spent 160 Million in advertisement to try and save face. It's truly despicable

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv6aY...=youtube_gdata

that time of year again. Just do me a favor and ignore the cheesy music.
    MJG

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yup. </P>

Made a business trip to Molson around 1994. Met with 6 of their engineers who all spoke English. Yet, my Montreal dealer translated everything I said to them into French, and they responded to me in French, so I had to wait for the English. I respect that they speak French, but if they all speak English, and their visiting guest speaks only English... well, it was a slow meeting, and it was irritating to know that they knew exactly what I hadjust said, but waited for the French.</P>[/quote]friggin frogs! [:P]

[quote user="mjg407"]Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv6aY...=youtube_gdata

that time of year again. Just do me a favor and ignore the cheesy music.
    MJG[/quote]****pit looked pretty intense at times

stay safe friend

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

BP is going to wipeout the sea life as we know it down in the Gulf. Destoying a way of life for all the people down there..........yet in the end BP will just walk away and say they tookcare of it. Money and power........something HAS to change with these creeps</p>[/quote]

Terrible.....it's ****ing ridiculous. I heard that they discovered another rig that has been leaking since Apr. 30 in the Gulf.

They better be forced to pay reparations for the wildlife as well as the cleanup, b/c as you said, it's destroying a way of life and will likely not be recover for a decade or so.

What's really despicable is that BP is scheduled to pay out, wait for it.........

10 BBBBBBBILLION in stock dividends this year and has already spent 160 Million in advertisement to try and save face. It's truly despicable

[/quote]

I'm not sure how human civilization is going to get out of this one. BP is obviously at fault, but we need to find solutions right now, and no one has it. I hear that where they drilled is very very unstable.
    The entire southern coastline could be completely toxic with all that oil that washes up.

That basicially makes every business or residential home anywhere near the cost uninhabitable. What do the people who live on the coastline do if they can't live there?

It doesn't matter if their livelyhood is based on tourism or fishing, they won't be able to live there!!!

What happens when a hurricane hits? Which it will, it will bring all that oil way past the coastline.

Who's going to walk around and scrub every street and every porch?