Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

yeah you must be on the PC, I'm PS3...but yea you have to tweak everything based on your graphics card, processor etc.

but somehow I get the feeling you know this and more already []
    [/quote]

Oh I think my PC gaming days are over. I'm on PS3 now. Eventhough using a mouse and keyboard I think is 1000% better than using a controller. I just don't have the time or money to build a gaming PC to handle today's games.

You're right though, I think the next version of Dice's engine might be on PC only, not actually sure that is all about. The PS3 is suppose to b e 10x better than anything you can build on PC....
    [/quote]

man, back in the late 90s thru the turn of the century, me and my old roomate, who's a Net Admin, used to host and go to LAN Parties.....Unreal Tournament and Tribes

LOL

PC gaming is so freaking expensive these days....that's why I went to the consoles. One stop shop. I use the PC for e-mails and keeping up with my GMB buddies of course. []

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

yeah you must be on the PC, I'm PS3...but yea you have to tweak everything based on your graphics card, processor etc.

[/quote]

Oh I think my PC gaming days are over. I'm on PS3 now. Eventhough using a mouse and keyboard I think is 1000% better than using a controller. I just don't have the time or money to build a gaming PC to handle today's games.

You're right though, I think the next version of Dice's engine might be on PC only, not actually sure that is all about. The PS3 is suppose to b e 10x better than anything you can build on PC....
    [/quote]

man, back in the late 90s thru the turn of the century, me and my old roomate, who's a Net Admin, used to host and go to LAN Parties.....Unreal Tournament and Tribes

LOL

PC gaming is so freaking expensive these days....that's why I went to the consoles. One stop shop. I use the PC for e-mails and keeping up with my GMB buddies of course. []
    [/quote]

At my old job, all we did was play Unreal Tournament, we were so obsessed, we never worked. we were so good that groups were asking us to join clans. As young adults at the time, it makes me wonder how far we could have gotten if we created our own clan and started to seriously look at competition.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]

At my old job, all we did was play Unreal Tournament, we were so obsessed, we never worked. we were so good that groups were asking us to join clans. As young adults at the time, it makes me wonder how far we could have gotten if we created our own clan and started to seriously look at competition.

[/quote]

Unreal was the shizzy....Quake 3 tried but nothing was toppling UT.

this is going to sound weird but bare with me....

my old roomate is Korean so whenever you write things on here, I see "him" as "you".

I mean NO OFFENSE, I'm faaaaarrrr from a racist.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/pos...barton_lo.html</P>

Tony Hayward [BP] is getting roasted at the Congressional Hearings yet he claims most of what happened , he hadno knowledge of how the decisions were made out on that oil rig.This Rep. Joe Barden [ R-Texas] is sticking up for BP. Basically he is saying our Government had no right to make BP put 20 mil in escrow. </P>

Barden reminds me of the Congressman Michael in the "Godfather 2" blackmailed [sex scandal]</P>

"Mr. Cordeloeone is afine American citizen" and why are we giving him such a hard time</P>

Don't know if anybody got to catch some of these hearings ,but it's quite interesting to say the least</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

Unreal was the shizzy....Quake 3 tried but nothing was toppling UT.

this is going to sound weird but bare with me....

my old roomate is Korean so whenever you write things on here, I see "him" as "you".

I mean NO OFFENSE, I'm faaaaarrrr from a racist.
    [/quote]

nahh it takes a lot for me to get offended. Heck you never know we might even look the same in real life!!!

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/pos...barton_lo.html</p>

Tony Hayward [BP] is getting roasted at the Congressional Hearings yet he claims most of what happened , he hadno knowledge of how the decisions were made out on that oil rig.This Rep. Joe Barden [ R-Texas] is sticking up for BP. Basically he is saying our Government had no right to make BP put 20 mil in escrow. </p>

Barden reminds me of the Congressman Michael in the "Godfather 2" blackmailed [sex scandal]</p>

"Mr. Cordeloeone is afine American citizen" and why are we giving him such a hard time</p>

Don't know if anybody got to catch some of these hearings ,but it's quite interesting to say the least</p>[/quote]

I watched the whole thing today and most of it was just a dog and pony show. Tony didn't reveal anything that anyone didn't know, other than he had no knowledge or he's waiting for the results of the investigation to answer any questions.

What happened today is the same thing that happened with auto CEO's, just Washington "trying" to sound tough. I bet more than half the people grilling Tony are just as guilty in other cases that we aren't aware of. It's kinda sickening actually....

Now as far as the $20 billion fund, first off from what I heard, BP only has $7 billion in working capital. That's it. So when our President said $20 billion UNCAPPED, he's just speaking out of his arse....

Do I think BP needs to take care of those families? Absolutely! In this situation, there was no need for Joe Barden to stick up for BP, doesn't matter his personal feelings, with everything that is going on, he should have kept that to himself.

The problem with capitalism and free market is, how far do you take it? How hardcore are you? How much do you want to regulate any industry?

Everyone has their threshold, I'm a believer in "get out of the way" and let free market handle itself, but at the same time, I'm also a believer in regulation, otherwise "big" companies will run rampant and do whatever they want. We have to find the right balance...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

nahh it takes a lot for me to get offended. Heck you never know we might even look the same in real life!!! [/quote]

naaaa, you're a Giants fan so you're cooler looking automatically LOL

</P>

Does anyone here watch the TV show "The Office"?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Does anyone here watch the TV show "The Office"?</P>[/quote]i've watched a few, how have you been sir.. you intersted in playin fantasy football?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Does anyone here watch the TV show "The Office"?</P>

[/quote]i've watched a few, how have you been sir.. you intersted in playin fantasy football?[/quote]</P>

Been quite well Mr. Bandwagon......trying to make the most of the great weather we have been having lately....and you , how was you're fathers day? Nice to be"King" , if only for oneday lol</P>

They started showing repeats of The Office instead of Seinfeld on Fox TV at 7:30. It's so out there I find it funny. Show came from Britain originally , which figures<FONT color=#000000> </FONT></P>

IBB asked me FF...............I'm just not GM material[]