Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="eli#10nyg"]

the knicks can offerjames money and thats it. he can get the money in cleveland, and be on a team that can compete too. the knicks have nothing for him. i say cleveland resigns james and brings boozer and wadein, boozer could toughen them up a bit and flash is well, flash.maybe wade, bosh and boozer down in miami with a few role players? wade and bosh to the bulls? added to their current roster that could be huge, imo.</p>[/quote]

Right, and like GY said, the glory days.

I suppose for the longest time, players just wanted to play with the Knicks at all costs? And the fame of being "that" New York player.

But NY can break you too. If James were to win a championship elsewhere, it would probably send signals to everyone else that you don't really need NY, and NY needs you more. Especially with the idiotic Dolan family running a zoo...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="eli#10nyg"]

the knicks can offerjames money and thats it. he can get the money in cleveland, and be on a team that can compete too. the knicks have nothing for him. i say cleveland resigns james and brings boozer and wadein, boozer could toughen them up a bit and flash is well, flash.maybe wade, bosh and boozer down in miami with a few role players? wade and bosh to the bulls? added to their current roster that could be huge, imo.</P>

[/quote]

Right, and like GY said, the glory days.

I suppose for the longest time, players just wanted to play with the Knicks at all costs? And the fame of being "that" New York player.

But NY can break you too. If James were to win a championship elsewhere, it would probably send signals to everyone else that you don't really need NY, and NY needs you more. Especially with the idiotic Dolan family running a zoo...

[/quote]</P>

This whole LeBron thing is starting to border onthe surreal.............A 1 hour special on ESPN Thurs. night? You would think the Pope Himselfwas going to make the announcement of which team is soworthyof his services lol</P>

Can you imagine if he does not win aChampionship for whomever? He must know very well he's putting incredible amountpressure on himself</P>

I wonder what the judge would have given Lindsay Lohan if she saw what obscenity shehad on her fingernail at yesterdays court appearance........maybe a year? lol Lilo is young but some people just don't get it lol</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

I wonder what the judge would have given Lindsay Lohan if she saw what obscenity shehad on her fingernail at yesterdays court appearance........maybe a year? lol Lilo is young but some people just don't get it lol</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's a heck of an industry for ruining young people. Drugs are everywhere, and there's sure to be one person ready to offer the budding starstarlet a bit of blow. Then, there's all the money they have available to them. Not hard to imagine how peeps like Lilo and Britt get in trouble.</P>

My son has been cooking at restaurants for years. Same thing there, especially among the night staff...rampant.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

I wonder what the judge would have given Lindsay Lohan if she saw what obscenity shehad on her fingernail at yesterdays court appearance........maybe a year? lol Lilo is young but some people just don't get it lol</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

It's a heck of an industry for ruining young people. Drugs are everywhere, and there's sure to be one person ready to offer the budding starstarlet a bit of blow. Then, there's all the money they have available to them. Not hard to imagine how peeps like Lilo and Britt get in trouble.</p>

My son has been cooking at restaurants for years. Same thing there, especially among the night staff...rampant.</p>[/quote]

The showbiz industry has been absolutely destructive to the young people

They live in such a la-la world that reality doesn't apply.

hello people, take away your money and your fame and you're one of us......

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's a heck of an industry for ruining young people. Drugs are everywhere, and there's sure to be one person ready to offer the budding starstarlet a bit of blow. Then, there's all the money they have available to them. Not hard to imagine how peeps like Lilo and Britt get in trouble.</P>

My son has been cooking at restaurants for years. Same thing there, especially among the night staff...rampant.</P>

[/quote]

The showbiz industry has been absolutely destructive to the young people

They live in such a la-la world that reality doesn't apply.

hello people, take away your money and your fame and you're one of us......
    [/quote]</P>

Thats right..........yet so many of them have that "except me" attitude</P>

So now the heavy favorite....at least at the moment ....is Miami for LeBron. 3 superstars on one team. Someone's not going to be happyor can they make it work amongst themselves if James ends up there?</P>

Or can Dolan the dopepull off a miracle for the Knicks? Not much time left lol </P>

LBJ lost a fan in me.....unless he remains a Cavalier

otherwise I will openly root against him and hope he never sees a Championship.

Kobe &gt; Lebron

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Kobe &gt; Lebron
    [/quote]
    Are you just now realizing that? lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Kobe &gt; Lebron
    [/quote]
    Are you just now realizing that? lol
    [/quote]

...oh you just bask in your back-to-back.....[:P]