[quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

Wonder what this guy used for bait?[]</p>[/quote]

lol that has to be photoshopped!!!

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

My guy did not win the British Open ........but it was NOT for lack of colorful wardrobe![]</P>

</P>[/quote]what coulda been with Johnny D, he had the gifts.. and now he's apparently lost his marbles.. i'm guessing he's not married, i know my wife wouldn't let me out the door wearing that

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Wonder what this guy used for bait?[]</P>

[/quote]

lol that has to be photoshopped!!!

[/quote]</P>

Thats what I thought............but it really happened</P>

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outp...ing-whale.html</P>

Word of warning to the people who are planning to go whale watching....."you're gonna need a bigger boat" Sheriff Brody from "Jaws" lol</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

My guy did not win the British Open ........but it was NOT for lack of colorful wardrobe![]</P>

</P>

[/quote]what coulda been with Johnny D, he had the gifts.. and now he's apparently lost his marbles.. i'm guessing he's not married, i know my wife wouldn't let me out the door wearing that[/quote]</P>

He probably makes a ton of dough on the side with people who'll pay to play [and party[&lt;)]]him</P>

Plus he was right in the thick of things in the British Open early on. Did the PGA prohibit him from playing in the USA for his off the course antics</P>

Veteran

What's up all? Just checkin' in. Been awhile.....

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXXX74Z3d60[/quote]

Nice! It flew so close to the ground! I didn't know you guys get that low!
    [/quote]</P>

Why does BP not seem to enthused to have any more oil released from that new [working] cap?. Could it be because an accurate measurement of just how much was pouring out there is aBAD thing for them. They are supposed to pay for every barrel spilled. Just a thought.......</P>

Hopefully the worst is over as far as spillage</P>

[/quote]</P>

A new slant, at least for me. I mention to my grand daughters Mom... I won't buy gas at BP. "No", she says, "If everyone does that they'll go bankrupt. Then they won't be responsible anymore for the cleanup."</P>

Thoughts?</P>

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up all? Just checkin' in. Been awhile.....
    [/quote]

what up !!!!

like or dislike the Keith Bullock signing?

I like, not love or over-enthused but I like the signing.

[quote user="zimonami"]

A new slant, at least for me. I mention to my grand daughters Mom... I won't buy gas at BP. "No", she says, "If everyone does that they'll go bankrupt. Then they won't be responsible anymore for the cleanup."</p>

Thoughts?</p>[/quote]

...my wife made that same point to me a few weeks ago.

It is thought-provoking, if they don't complete the task, who will?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

What's up GY1976? How have you've been bro? I'm cool with the Bulluck signing. Only 1 year, so it isn't too bad. The only concern I have is with his knee. Hopefully it holds up. It kind of reminds me of the LaVar signing. I hope we don't go down that road with Bulluck. Don't want to jinx the man.

I think he's a good veteran to sign. I've always thought if he would ever play for the Giants.

He went to the high school close to my mine. He was at a party recently this past weekend and my nephew was so excited that he got a picture taken with him. I'll get the picture and post it here....