Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXXX74Z3d60[/quote]

Nice! It flew so close to the ground! I didn't know you guys get that low!
    [/quote]</P>

Why does BP not seem to enthused to have any more oil released from that new [working] cap?. Could it be because an accurate measurement of just how much was pouring out there is aBAD thing for them. They are supposed to pay for every barrel spilled. Just a thought.......</P>

Hopefully the worst is over as far as spillage</P>

[/quote]</P>

A new slant, at least for me. I mention to my grand daughters Mom... I won't buy gas at BP. "No", she says, "If everyone does that they'll go bankrupt. Then they won't be responsible anymore for the cleanup."</P>

Thoughts?</P>

[/quote]</P>

A classic "Catch 22"....personally I have won't go into the BP station by us but that station does notseem to be losing any business. They [BP] have destoyed so many lives of gulf coastpeople it makes me sick. Tried to tell myself that it could have been Exxon or any one the big oil companies...............their track record , however, points right to them as the ones who it most likely to happen to.</P>

So many people down there make their living off the drilling also. Lets just hope they back up what they said they were going to do as far as the cleanup</P>

So no, I don't want to see them go bankrupt. Tony "I want my life back" Hayward being dumped is agood step. Of course he has a little 18 million dollar golden parachute. I'll shed no tears for that turd</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I think he's a good veteran to sign. I've always thought if he would ever play for the Giants.

He went to the high school close to my mine. He was at a party recently this past weekend and my nephew was so excited that he got a picture taken with him. I'll get the picture and post it here....
    [/quote]</P>

I think Bullock is agreat sign. Solid Veteran who can only help us imo. I'm sure JR had that knee checked out fully before commiting. </P>

Training camp just days away!.......yahoooooooo</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up all? Just checkin' in. Been awhile.....
    [/quote]

what up !!!!

like or dislike the Keith Bullock signing?

I like, not love or over-enthused but I like the signing.

[quote user="zimonami"]

A new slant, at least for me. I mention to my grand daughters Mom... I won't buy gas at BP. "No", she says, "If everyone does that they'll go bankrupt. Then they won't be responsible anymore for the cleanup."</P>

Thoughts?</P>[/quote]

...my wife made that same point to me a few weeks ago.

It is thought-provoking, if they don't complete the task, who will?
    [/quote]I think you know the answer to that..........same answer as always and you know who foots the bill don't you? Same answer as always, you and me.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up all? Just checkin' in. Been awhile.....
    [/quote]

what up !!!!

[quote user="zimonami"]

Thoughts?</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]I think you know the answer to that..........same answer as always and you know who foots the bill don't you? Same answer as always, you and me.[/quote]</P>

You're so right Jomo......as I've stated before , these guys just drag this out in court. They have the time and the money</P>

http://www.portfolio.com/business-ne...wsuit-History/</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up all? Just checkin' in. Been awhile.....
    [/quote]

what up !!!!

[quote user="zimonami"]

A new slant, at least for me. I mention to my grand daughters Mom... I won't buy gas at BP. "No", she says, "If everyone does that they'll go bankrupt. Then they won't be responsible anymore for the cleanup."</p>

Thoughts?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]I think you know the answer to that..........same answer as always and you know who foots the bill don't you? Same answer as always, you and me.[/quote]</p>

You're so right Jomo......as I've stated before , these guys just drag this out in court. They have the time and the money</p>

http://www.portfolio.com/business-ne...wsuit-History/</p>[/quote]

well, yes but I meant more specifically who as in what privately owned Company?
    Exxon? Shell? etc.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up all? Just checkin' in. Been awhile.....
    [/quote]

what up !!!!

[quote user="zimonami"]

Thoughts?</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]I think you know the answer to that..........same answer as always and you know who foots the bill don't you? Same answer as always, you and me.[/quote]</P>

Yup, jomo, US... you and me. More likely it will be paid for by the taxes of our kids, and grand children because the debt we've managed to accrue these past 10 years will be paid for by future generations.... and their debt by more generations into the future.</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up all? Just checkin' in. Been awhile.....
    [/quote]

what up !!!!

[quote user="zimonami"]

Thoughts?</P>

[/quote]

You're so right Jomo......as I've stated before , these guys just drag this out in court. They have the time and the money</P>

http://www.portfolio.com/business-ne...wsuit-History/</P>

[/quote]

Exxon? Shell? etc.
    [/quote]</P>

Not sure what you mean GY. If you aretalking aboutExxon [Exxon Valdez spill in Alaska], they dragged it out in court for almost 20 years</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up all? Just checkin' in. Been awhile.....
    [/quote]

what up !!!!

[quote user="zimonami"]

A new slant, at least for me. I mention to my grand daughters Mom... I won't buy gas at BP. "No", she says, "If everyone does that they'll go bankrupt. Then they won't be responsible anymore for the cleanup."</p>

Thoughts?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]I think you know the answer to that..........same answer as always and you know who foots the bill don't you? Same answer as always, you and me.[/quote]</p>

You're so right Jomo......as I've stated before , these guys just drag this out in court. They have the time and the money</p>

http://www.portfolio.com/business-ne...wsuit-History/</p>

[/quote]

Exxon? Shell? etc.
    [/quote]</p>

Not sure what you mean GY. If you aretalking aboutExxon [Exxon Valdez spill in Alaska], they dragged it out in court for almost 20 years</p>[/quote]

i mean if BP was to theoretically lose so much money that they couldn't complete the task of cleaning and restoring the gulf; who then would step in to complete the job?

would it be another Oil giant? some grass-roots organization, eco-group etc.? Possibly a combination of the previous mentioned?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Well, goll dangit, the French be whoopin' themsome terrorist ***. You go, Frenchy!</P>

Wish we had the same attitude. It's not the men... it's the men at the top. We're too proactive, not reactive.</P>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100728/..._qaida_hostage</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

Well, goll dangit, the French be whoopin' themsome terrorist ***. You go, Frenchy!</P>

Wish we had the same attitude. It's not the men... it's the men at the top. <FONT size=4>We're too proactive, not reactive.</FONT></P>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100728/..._qaida_hostage</P>

[/quote]</P>

Duhhh! I meant that the other way. We act after the fact... we don't plan aheadand be the aggressor.</P>