Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]

thank god he just grazed the mask...he goes forehead to forehead he's out for a while

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">GO GIANTS</SPAN>

[/quote]hello.. you been in hiding or what?[/quote]</P>

Man that little video shows us just how lucky we were .......perfect example of howone play can turn a whole season around</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcLQRXW6B0</P>

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]

thank god he just grazed the mask...he goes forehead to forehead he's out for a while

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">GO GIANTS</SPAN>

[/quote]hello.. you been in hiding or what?[/quote]</P>

Man that little video shows us just how lucky we were .......perfect example of howone play can turn a whole season around</P>[/quote]scary moment for sure.. i was suprised no concussion

hope they shut Eli down for the preseason...let the stitches heal up right

how long the TiCats been around...104 or 114 years or something and now some owner talks about moving them? I hate these new age owners, ruining it all

[quote user="bansaw"]hope they shut Eli down for the preseason...let the stitches heal up right

how long the TiCats been around...104 or 114 years or something and now some owner talks about moving them? I hate these new age owners, ruining it all

[/quote]</P>

At least 2 weeks for Eli.........I hope. Naahh , I know. That one play shows just how useless the preseason is in Pro Football. Not that agree with everything the "Commish" wants.......but cut down rosters as the games progress.....better and healthier for all involved it will all come down to the mighty dollar</P>

Hamilton Tiger Cats , been around as long as I remember football.......this guys serious about moving them? Is he from Russia?</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]hope they shut Eli down for the preseason...let the stitches heal up right

[/quote]</p>

At least 2 weeks for Eli.........I hope. Naahh , I know. That one play shows just how useless the preseason is in Pro Football. Not that agree with everything the "Commish" wants.......but cut down rosters as the games progress.....better and healthier for all involved it will all come down to the mighty dollar</p>

Hamilton Tiger Cats , been around as long as I remember football.......this guys serious about moving them? Is he from Russia?</p>

</p>[/quote]
    it's the CFLol...I don't have any idea

All-Pro

[/quote]141 years.. its the Mayor/City Counsil thats running them out of town, along with the PanAm games.. the dunderheads are going to lose a great opportunity

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]hope they shut Eli down for the preseason...let the stitches heal up right

[/quote]141 years.. its the Mayor/City Counsil thats running them out of town, along with the PanAm games.. the dunderheads are going to lose a great opportunity[/quote]</P>

I asked Bansaw about a Russian guy because that's who just bought the NJ [basketball]Nets . Wonder if he might be doing something like that up there. Why would theMayor / City council [and Pan Am games] want to run a team with so much history out of town Mr. Bandwagon?</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWAIjYs9Lws</P>

You guys see this? Maybe Spain will look into putting a stop to bullfighting for real this time</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]hope they shut Eli down for the preseason...let the stitches heal up right

[/quote]141 years.. its the Mayor/City Counsil thats running them out of town, along with the PanAm games.. the dunderheads are going to lose a great opportunity[/quote]</P>

I asked Bansaw about a Russian guy because that's who just bought the NJ [basketball]Nets . Wonder if he might be doing something like that up there. Why would theMayor / City council [and Pan Am games] want to run a team with so much history out of town Mr. Bandwagon?</P>

[/quote]long story short Mr 105.. the Mayor's stubborn and has got his head up his ***. quite the legacyhe'll have if it happenslol.. </P>

there was a Russian dude not so long ago that wanted to bring a NHL team to Hamilton/Quebec Citywonder if its the same dude.. </P>