Re: Asian giant for HC

Nice pics mjg....where are you heading to?

</P>

This isthe former Mrs. Woods.................for anybody single ........she's now on the hunt for a new man</P>

Anyone intereseted?[]</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

This isthe former Mrs. Woods.................for anybody single ........she's now on the hunt for a new man</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'll volunteer.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]do we have to be single to apply? </P>

can you imagine what is going through Tigers mind with her out there prowlin for a new man, combine that thought and the money he just lost.. i don't see how he'll ever be able to focus long enough to win another tournery.. ever or maybe thats just me wishing lol</P>

every time someone said Tiger was better than Jack I always brought up how Jack was able to dominate and have enough time for a pretty large family. Always said i'll wait and see how Tiger balances it all.

Now it should be a given that Jack had one heck of a wife, she held it all together...but Jack is the greatest ever in my mind

don't know how many pages back it is but anyone remember me saying the Russians will invade Northern Canada?
    <a href="http://news.aol.ca/ca/article/cf-18s-shadow-russian-military-planes/19607623">
    http://news.aol.ca/ca/article/cf-18s-shadow-russian-military-planes/19607623</a> lolRussians...they always do this stuff and then downplay it....weasels

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]don't know how many pages back it is but anyone remember me saying the Russians will invade Northern Canada?
    <A href="http://news.aol.ca/ca/article/cf-18s-shadow-russian-military-planes/19607623">
    http://news.aol.ca/ca/article/cf-18s-shadow-russian-military-planes/19607623</A> lolRussians...they always do this stuff and then downplay it....weasels

[/quote]did we blast them with our mighty watercannons like we did the Spanish..lol

[quote user="bansaw"]every time someone said Tiger was better than Jack I always brought up how Jack was able to dominate and have enough time for a pretty large family. Always said i'll wait and see how Tiger balances it all.

Now it should be a given that Jack had one heck of a wife, she held it all together...but Jack is the greatest ever in my mind

[/quote]</P>

Call me when Tiger reaches 18 majors, and 18 runner-ups in majors.</P>

Did you know that Nicklaus was the first living person, outside of the Royal Family to appear on a British Banknote?</P>

Tiger has a long ways to go. </P>

[quote user="SEC105"]Nice pics mjg....where are you heading to?[/quote]
    Headed out of Halifax bringing the tanker to CA.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]Nice pics mjg....where are you heading to?[/quote]
    Headed out of Halifax bringing the tanker to CA.
    [/quote]</P>

Did Aero Union drop any of the dispersant on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico?. Was looking for your logo but did not see it. I'm guessing BP already had a contract with a British company</P>