Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]every time someone said Tiger was better than Jack I always brought up how Jack was able to dominate and have enough time for a pretty large family. Always said i'll wait and see how Tiger balances it all.

Now it should be a given that Jack had one heck of a wife, she held it all together...but Jack is the greatest ever in my mind

[/quote]</P>

Last I heard earlier today Tiger was tearing it up over in New Jersey today. He should just go back to being the fierce competitor he used to be. Stop trying to play the nice guy. Just my opinion. He sure makes it interseting when you come home late on Sundays and he's in the thick of things</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]don't know how many pages back it is but anyone remember me saying the Russians will invade Northern Canada?
    <A href="http://news.aol.ca/ca/article/cf-18s-shadow-russian-military-planes/19607623">
    http://news.aol.ca/ca/article/cf-18s-shadow-russian-military-planes/19607623</A> lolRussians...they always do this stuff and then downplay it....weasels

[/quote]did we blast them with our mighty watercannons like we did the Spanish..lol[/quote]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bReGt...eature=related</P>

This is clip from a comedymovie made in the 1960's......."The Russians are coming , The Rusians are coming" They crashed a submarine on the coast of New Englandand the towns people thought they were being invaded check it out if you guys a chance very funny movie</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]Nice pics mjg....where are you heading to?[/quote]
    Headed out of Halifax bringing the tanker to CA.
    [/quote]</p>

Did Aero Union drop any of the dispersant on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico?. Was looking for your logo but did not see it. I'm guessing BP already had a contract with a British company</p>[/quote]
    No our tankers are an exclusive use contract with the USFS. However our tanks for the C-130 were being used by both the ANG and Lynden Air Cargo on their C-130s.

Sorry for being MIA lately. I've just been so busy lately. I haven't had the time or even energy to come here. That is a great shot of Elin. Lately she has looked too skinny, hopefully she can gain a little weight and be back to normal form.

MJ, is that engine working? It doesn't look like it's even spinning? LOL....

I will be going to the titans game this year, so I'll get to check out the new stadium. What do you guys think of that poor low quality of an excuse 50% off commercial for Jets tickets? You know, the one that says, "It's go time!"

I mean, come on! It looks like a local commercial....and the way they say, "Our new JETS stadium" gets on my nerves...they are like the Mets of football....get a little taste of a win and they dance in the streets like there's no tomorrow...

Just to add, says a lot about the fans when their team has to drop their ticket prices to pick up seats. Even after a successful season last year wasn't enough to pick up new ticket holders...

we went 8-8, they went 9-7.

how is that successful? I mean really.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]we went 8-8, they went 9-7.

[/quote]

Well, I guess because they got a tad further than we did......again, they are like little kids, a tiny bit of success and they throw it in your face...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]we went 8-8, they went 9-7.

[/quote]

Well, I guess because they got a tad further than we did......again, they are like little kids, a tiny bit of success and they throw it in your face...
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

we both know that the Colts laid down on them.</P>

what's more is a post-season appearance for such a loser franchise must have been equivalent to the first time the lollipop got licked.</P>

what a bunch of tards</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]we went 8-8, they went 9-7.

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

we both know that the Colts laid down on them.</P>

what's more is a post-season appearance for such a loser franchise must have been equivalent to the first time the lollipop got licked.</P>

what a bunch of tards</P>

[/quote]</P>

They sure are putting a VERY large targeton their on own backs..........Super Bowls , Hard Knocks and Sanchez ready for a big season <FONT color=#ff0000>Naaaahhh, nothing to do with selling those dicounted PSLs </FONT> They also plan on doing all this without Revis<FONT color=#000000> Well ....."the bigger they are......</FONT></P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

we both know that the Colts laid down on them.</p>

what's more is a post-season appearance for such a loser franchise must have been equivalent to the first time the lollipop got licked.</p>

what a bunch of tards</p>

[/quote]</p>

They sure are putting a VERY large targeton their on own backs..........Super Bowls , Hard Knocks and Sanchez ready for a big season <font color="#ff0000">Naaaahhh, nothing to do with selling those dicounted PSLs </font> They also plan on doing all this without Revis<font color="#000000"> Well ....."the bigger they are......</font></p>[/quote]
    and Rex is pretty big....

yes that was low class and mean of me but the jets went from a team that was on my periphery to "cowboys lite".

I am anxious to see the green snot bubble burst

Sept 25th - Sundrim GC
    bandy
    bansaw
    CDN

place your bets early