Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]no spike ..... yet.....

I am quite shocked though the market hasn't caused prices to soar, so something is strange. Usually even just talks about oil brings its prices up or down....

Perhaps we need another incident for people maybe consider something is going on? I'm not sure I buy that both incidents are just coincidences...
    [/quote]i am surprised aswell.. it should be almost unaffordible right now no?</P>

maybe they forgot about their little scam lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/money/a...ng-889636.html</P>

Not so sure how good it is in the long run..............hope it's not a forewarning of a double dip recession</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

I am quite shocked though the market hasn't caused prices to soar, so something is strange. Usually even just talks about oil brings its prices up or down....

Perhaps we need another incident for people maybe consider something is going on? I'm not sure I buy that both incidents are just coincidences...
    [/quote]i am surprised aswell.. it should be almost unaffordible right now no?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Not so sure how good it is in the long run..............hope it's not a forewarning of a double dip recession</P>[/quote]they may not get yah leaving for the cottage on Friday but they'll get yah coming home on Monday me thinks..

Well.......last night's preseason game was a tad better looking than the others. Quite surprised though with Jacobs getting no attempts. Maybe TC has something up his sleeve for the first real game

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

Not so sure how good it is in the long run..............hope it's not a forewarning of a double dip recession</P>

[/quote]they may not get yah leaving for the cottage on Friday but they'll get yah coming home on Monday me thinks..[/quote]</P>

lol that sounds about right. The oil companies will never come up on the short end of the stick</P>

They WILL just "stick it" to us in the long run.....always have always will</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]Well.......last night's preseason game was a tad better looking than the others. Quite surprised though with Jacobs getting no attempts. Maybe TC has something up his sleeve for the first real game[/quote]trading him for Ocho so we can go 7wr sets?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]Well.......last night's preseason game was a tad better looking than the others. Quite surprised though with Jacobs getting no attempts. Maybe TC has something up his sleeve for the first real game[/quote]trading him for Ocho so we can go 7wr sets?[/quote]</P>

Ocho won't come here now! He's got T.O............could life be any better for him now in Cincy? lol</P>

Two peas in pod</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]Well.......last night's preseason game was a tad better looking than the others. Quite surprised though with Jacobs getting no attempts. Maybe TC has something up his sleeve for the first real game[/quote]trading him for Ocho so we can go 7wr sets?[/quote]</P>

Ocho won't come here now! He's got T.O............could life be any better for him now in Cincy? lol</P>

Two peas in pod</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

...or balls in a sack [:|]</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

Two peas in pod</P>[/quote]let the td celebrations begin.. over/under $150,000 in fines in total for the pair lol

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

Two peas in pod</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

...or balls in a sack [:|]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Two peas in pod</P>

[/quote]let the td celebrations begin.. over/under $150,000 in fines in total for the pair lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

This one's gotta be $25,000 alone lol jk</P>