All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]Well.......last night's preseason game was a tad better looking than the others. Quite surprised though with Jacobs getting no attempts. Maybe TC has something up his sleeve for the first real game[/quote]trading him for Ocho so we can go 7wr sets?[/quote]</P>

Ocho won't come here now! He's got T.O............could life be any better for him now in Cincy? lol</P>

Two peas in pod</P>

[/quote]let the td celebrations begin.. over/under $150,000 in fines in total for the pair lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

This one's gotta be $25,000 alone lol jk</P>[/quote]closer to 75.. thats hideous lol

[quote user="SEC105"]Well.......last night's preseason game was a tad better looking than the others. Quite surprised though with Jacobs getting no attempts. Maybe TC has something up his sleeve for the first real game[/quote]</P>

I saw a ray of hope, and some heart and pride, which was refreshing after being absent all preseason. I've been pretty worried, wondering what kind of Giant team we were going to have. Until last night's game I was beginning to think a sub .500 year was possible, even with our offensive weapons. The O line and the LB's are a real question mark in my mind. One due to age, and the other, seemingly invisible, without a heart. </P>

Andrews providing depth, and seeing the LB's flying to the ball, made me feel better. </P>

Now we need it for 60 minutes. I think LT ought to show up and give these guys the "Crazed Dogs" routine just before they run on the field for the first time. And, if someone takes a crap he can chide them on the sidelines with the old, "Son, you're gonna have to do better than that.", routine that he'd give fallen QB's.</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]Well.......last night's preseason game was a tad better looking than the others. Quite surprised though with Jacobs getting no attempts. Maybe TC has something up his sleeve for the first real game[/quote]trading him for Ocho so we can go 7wr sets?[/quote]</p>

Ocho won't come here now! He's got T.O............could life be any better for him now in Cincy? lol</p>

Two peas in pod</p>

[/quote]let the td celebrations begin.. over/under $150,000 in fines in total for the pair lol[/quote]</p>

</p>

This one's gotta be $25,000 alone lol jk</p>[/quote]closer to 75.. thats hideous lol[/quote]
    Bandy ..........you know I'm just kidding you Dude............What do 85 and T. O. need? An Arm?
    Take me back to the 80's
    Palmer and those guys have unreal talent..............can they make the chemistry work?

[quote user="SEC105"][/quote]
    Yo Bud!!! I will be in NYC for Detroit. Oct 17. I would love to see ya again...

Anyone else in AG for that matter. It will be a great tailgate.

Flying by Mt Rainer the other day

Must be a Dallas Fan.....

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"][/quote]

[/quote]

I will be in town for the Titans game.....anyone going to that?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"][/quote]

[/quote]

I will be in town for the Titans game.....anyone going to that?
    [/quote]</P>

Hey Lando and AG..........whats up guys. Just back from the Labor day weekend. All I know for sure this year is I will be there this Sunday [ Carolina]. After that it's going to be a week to week thing.4 kids [plus BFs and GFs], one wife and 2 tickets. Gotta share my season tickets with them this year. Used to be able to buy all the face value tics from friends I wanted. Kindaakward to ask ask them these days [see stub hub] to sell them to me @ face value lol</P>

Is Oct 17 the big MMB/ IBB tailgate?</P>

</P>

My favorite tennis player lost in the US Open yesterday.................Damm[]</P>

All-Pro

eek! probably not a good idea me thinks</P>

http://news.ca.msn.com/world/cp-arti...entid=25485938</P>