Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

eek! probably not a good idea me thinks</P>

http://news.ca.msn.com/world/cp-arti...entid=25485938</P>

[/quote]

I don't agree at all with this and I honestly don't think most do. I think most Americans are somewhere in the middle on most topics. It's only the hardcore left and right that make the biggest noise and that's what gets air time....
    [/quote]setting aside the dangerment issue for a second, i thought book burning was over with. i understand in NA we have the right.. but as i was always told just becasue you can doesn't mean you should..</P>

no back to the ripple effect this may have.can this Minister be held accountable for any direct actions taken as form of retaliation? or can he hide behind his "right"</P>

[/quote]

I think it's dangerous to preach this kind of tactic. Back to what you said, you might be able to technically, but you shouldn't. This goes back to what they have been saying about the mosque in ground zero, technically they can, but should they?

The tension in this country is starting to be revealed and it can be downright scary if it goes too far. Every group, every person is trying to put their stake in the ground....that is one of the advantageous of a country like China (not that I agree with them AT ALL), but you have your rules and that's it. You don't like them, move out (if you're a foreigner).

It's kinda like a marriage, typically the man makes the decision with discussions from the wife. But what happens if EVERYONE in the household, including kids are head of household? Nothing gets done at all......

Why hasn't the twin towers been built yet? Because every organization and activist group wants to have their say before anything gets built, so nothing will get built....

[/quote]</P>

That preacher in Florida is a nut job. What's he got ?.......like 50 followers? He said today he will reconsider IF the White House contacts him. Nothing more than trolling for press coverage</P>

That being said. Of course they have the right to build a mosque. If they really believed what the right thingto do is....they would NEVER have a picked an area in ground zero. That building was struck by the landing gear of one of the aircraft on 9/11. That is too close for most in the tristate area</P>

The vast majority of Muslims are good people...........would you not think they should speak up and say what many think.............it's an insult to those affected in the tristate area by that small group of fanatics Also it's no secret mosques have beenbuilt after Muslim war victorys at the site of the infidels</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

I don't agree at all with this and I honestly don't think most do. I think most Americans are somewhere in the middle on most topics. It's only the hardcore left and right that make the biggest noise and that's what gets air time....
    [/quote]setting aside the dangerment issue for a second, i thought book burning was over with. i understand in NA we have the right.. but as i was always told just becasue you can doesn't mean you should..</P>

no back to the ripple effect this may have.can this Minister be held accountable for any direct actions taken as form of retaliation? or can he hide behind his "right"</P>

[/quote]

I think it's dangerous to preach this kind of tactic. Back to what you said, you might be able to technically, but you shouldn't. This goes back to what they have been saying about the mosque in ground zero, technically they can, but should they?

The tension in this country is starting to be revealed and it can be downright scary if it goes too far. Every group, every person is trying to put their stake in the ground....that is one of the advantageous of a country like China (not that I agree with them AT ALL), but you have your rules and that's it. You don't like them, move out (if you're a foreigner).

It's kinda like a marriage, typically the man makes the decision with discussions from the wife. But what happens if EVERYONE in the household, including kids are head of household? Nothing gets done at all......

Why hasn't the twin towers been built yet? Because every organization and activist group wants to have their say before anything gets built, so nothing will get built....

[/quote]</P>

That preacher in Florida is a nut job. What's he got ?.......like 50 followers? He said today he will reconsider IF the White House contacts him. Nothing more than trolling for press coverage</P>

That being said. Of course they have the right to build a mosque. If they really believed what the right thingto do is....they would NEVER have a picked an area in ground zero. That building was struck by the landing gear of one of the aircraft on 9/11. That is too close for most in the tristate area</P>

The vast majority of Muslims are good people...........would you not think they should speak up and say what many think.............it's an insult to those affected in the tristate area by that small group of fanatics <FONT color=#0000ff>Also it's no secret mosques have beenbuilt after Muslim war victorys at the site of the infidels</FONT></P>[/quote]now thats an interesting statement right there.. as for the good Rev, you are right hegot his 15 min of fame.. now will god directly tell him not to bomb, i am a little worried what if he can't get in touch with him.. does god text or have a twitter account? facebook? i'd hate for the Rev to miss gods command..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

The vast majority of Muslims are good people...........would you not think they should speak up and say what many think.............it's an insult to those affected in the tristate area by that small group of fanatics <FONT color=#0000ff>Also it's no secret mosques have beenbuilt after Muslim war victorys at the site of the infidels</FONT></P>

[/quote]now thats an interesting statement right there.. as for the good Rev, you are right hegot his 15 min of fame.. now will god directly tell him not to bomb, i am a little worried what if he can't get in touch with him.. does god text or have a twitter account? facebook? i'd hate for the Rev to miss gods command..[/quote]</P>

Bomb or you meanburn the Koran? Mr. Bandy apparently the good preacher will settle for a phone call from our President.....not quite God but close enough for the Rev lol <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff0000">Nahhhh.......this preacher is not trolling for press coverage</FONT></P>

last sentence was supposed to be red................this MB is acting weird today

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]last sentence was supposed to be red................this MB is acting weird today[/quote]no worries i got the sarcasm..lol</P>

so whats new MR 105</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="SEC105"]last sentence was supposed to be red................this MB is acting weird today[/quote]no worries i got the sarcasm..lol</P>

so whats new MR 105</P>

[/quote]</P>

Lando [4417]checked into the AGFHC thread a few days ago. Said he's coming to town from Utah for the Detroit game in Oct.I'm gonna try to make the game since he's coming from so far away.........any chance you might be able to make it down? the 2 of us would have quite a fewgood laughs I'm sure[] </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

so whats new MR 105</P>

[/quote]</P>

Lando [4417]checked into the AGFHC thread a few days ago. Said he's coming to town from Utah for the Detroit game in Oct.I'm gonna try to make the game since he's coming from so far away.........any chance you might be able to make it down? the 2 of us would have quite a fewgood laughs I'm sure[] </P>

[/quote]for sure we would.. i have been kinda hinting to the wife i wanna go just to gauge the reactions, so far its been okay.. mind you i don't think she knows exactly where the stadium is.. i keep saying "its just South of Buffalo" lol</P>

but if i don't make it givedoubleB a wedgie for me</P>

haha no I'm not married, that's why I suppose I can get away with saying that. I know many guys whose wife wears the pants, so I "Get it"....

Now, if you plan on visiting the good old US of A, make sure you have all your paperwork, cause those border agents are getting pretty strict coming into the NY....I think going into Canada though is a lot easier.

I know I got picked on TWICE from US agents, but going into Canada no one cared....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]haha no I'm not married, that's why I suppose I can get away with saying that. I know many guys whose wife wears the pants, so I "Get it"....

Now, if you plan on visiting the good old US of A, make sure you have all your paperwork, cause those border agents are getting pretty strict coming into the NY....I think going into Canada though is a lot easier.

I know I got picked on TWICE from US agents, but going into Canada no one cared....
    [/quote]
    My neighbor and his wife had a hassle coming back into the U.S. recently from Canada. I have not been through it in years [way before 9/11]. Thought you just needed something on your license ...............or is it better to just have your passport?
    AG.........I may be going to the Titans game @ Giants Stadium. Will know some time next week

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="SEC105"]last sentence was supposed to be red................this MB is acting weird today[/quote]no worries i got the sarcasm..lol</p>

so whats new MR 105</p>

[/quote]</p>

Lando [4417]checked into the AGFHC thread a few days ago. Said he's coming to town from Utah for the Detroit game in Oct.I'm gonna try to make the game since he's coming from so far away.........any chance you might be able to make it down? the 2 of us would have quite a fewgood laughs I'm sure[] </p>

[/quote]for sure we would.. i have been kinda hinting to the wife i wanna go just to gauge the reactions, so far its been okay.. mind you i don't think she knows exactly where the stadium is.. i keep saying "its just South of Buffalo" lol</p>

but if i don't make it givedoubleB a wedgie for me</p>[/quote]
    just south of Buffalo??? lol you left out the 8 hour or so part of the road trip[&lt;)]