All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What's up with the new boards? Do we keep our old name or start from scratch? Hope everyone is doing well![/quote]

<FONT color=#0000ff>as of now your current name will not port to the new system.

so yes, you have to "start over".
    </FONT>

and Hi by the way. All of us here have been wondering about you and how you are doing?
    [/quote]unless you're Canadian from Ontario [:@][/quote]

....just claim Ohio and move on man....[]
    [/quote]was thinking about that but i don't know any postal codes for Ohio Canada lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What's up with the new boards? Do we keep our old name or start from scratch? Hope everyone is doing well![/quote]

<font color="#0000ff">as of now your current name will not port to the new system.

</font>

and Hi by the way. All of us here have been wondering about you and how you are doing?

[/quote]was thinking about that but i don't know any postal codes for Ohio Canada lol[/quote]

dayum...that does suck. Sorry man.

use NY as your state and my old zip, 10021

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What's up with the new boards? Do we keep our old name or start from scratch? Hope everyone is doing well![/quote]

<FONT color=#0000ff>as of now your current name will not port to the new system.

</FONT>

[/quote]was thinking about that but i don't know any postal codes for Ohio Canada lol[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Ya gotme stumped gang...........I signed up with same name and it said itall went through...no problem as far as I know. Are we talking about Giants.com?</P>

I hope I did not sign up for some massage palor website by mistake []</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What's up with the new boards? Do we keep our old name or start from scratch? Hope everyone is doing well![/quote]

</FONT>

[/quote]</P>

Ya gotme stumped gang...........I signed up with same name and it said itall went through...no problem as far as I know. Are we talking about Giants.com?</P>

[/quote]lol sign me up.. hopefully its a "happy endings" parlour</P>

its some new giants mb thingy? hopefully not the end of this mb thingy </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</FONT>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol the site I found just said Giants.com.......I think. Thought that was supposed to be the new MB. The new [same as this one] MB I'm confused. Sure could use an answer</P>

still laughing over "just south of Buffalo"</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1844058.aspx</P>

this iswhere I got it from</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</FONT>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol the site I found just said Giants.com.......I think. Thought that was supposed to be the new MB. The new [same as this one] MB I'm confused. Sure could use an answer</P>

still laughing over "just south of Buffalo"</P>[/quote]whats a few hundred miles eh? lol

SEC105....no joy man, I got "no fan matches your criteria" when I went looking for you !

Bandy, you a "Yankee" yet ?

(This new MB is a bit of cactus ain't it?)

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]SEC105....no joy man, I got "no fan matches your criteria" when I went looking for you !

[/quote]yep..signed up as"giantyankee1976" [:P]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]SEC105....no joy man, I got "no fan matches your criteria" when I went looking for you !

[/quote]yep..signed up as"giantyankee1976" [:P][/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">b-stardo !!!!</font>

(seriously, you signed up yet ?)

<font size="5">AG</font>...check your "new" friend request !!!

add me, or else !!!