Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Everytime I see images of 9/11 it seems to hit the soul.

Anyone else feel this way? I could watch a bloody movie with guts and blood and it doesn't do anything to me. But seeing all those souls parish together almost seems like it affects everyone spiritually....

Or maybe it's just me...
    [/quote]</p>

Me, too, AG. I remember watching it on the tube and when the first tower went down I had to leave the room cuz I knew the second would go, too, and I couldn't bear to watch. Today it'sone of the few things that seems to bring unity, pride, and comeraderie to our country.</p>[/quote]

I can't watch any of it....not even now. My gut feels weird, my throat burns, my eyes water and I feel hatred....

AG, there is a difference between Hollywood garbage and reality.

It's why I have a hard time watching war movies set in "modern times" too.

Sep 11 was at once surreal yet horrifying.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Glad I'm not the only one. I mean I hate to say it, when I see real footage of Pearl Harbor it doesn't bother me as much, I know it's horrifying but maybe because it was so long ago before my time. At least the Japanese for the most part were attacking our ships.....eventhough civilians got hurt.

But hijacking civilians and then killing even more civilians is super taboo.....

Anyways, well it's been a long time coming but today we begin our first game of the season! Time to finally get things officially started!!!

AGGGGHHHHHHHH

Special Teams ?????

what the freak is that ?

31-18</P>

1 - 0</P>

lots of flaws... but also a lot of talent, on both sides of the ball.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

31-18</p>

1 - 0</p>

lots of flaws... but also a lot of talent, on both sides of the ball.</p>[/quote]

Indy and Peyton won't be as forgiving....

but yes you're right.

I just don't see Indy losing at home next week......our defense was up against Moore? Next week I believe Peyton will shred us. But, it will be good, get shredded early so we learn quickly how to fix our defense for the long haul.....might as well have bigger brother show our holes....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I just don't see Indy losing at home next week......our defense was up against Moore? Next week I believe Peyton will shred us. But, it will be good, get shredded early so we learn quickly how to fix our defense for the long haul.....might as well have bigger brother show our holes....
    [/quote]he may never see the feild.. the way Houston ran on their D we should be able to do the same and control the clock

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I just don't see Indy losing at home next week......our defense was up against Moore? Next week I believe Peyton will shred us. But, it will be good, get shredded early so we learn quickly how to fix our defense for the long haul.....might as well have bigger brother show our holes....
    [/quote]he may never see the feild.. the way Houston ran on their D we should be able to do the same and control the clock[/quote]</P>

Hopefully, BW. Maybe Houston'e OLine is better than ours. So far our run blocking has been mediocre, at best.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I just don't see Indy losing at home next week......our defense was up against Moore? Next week I believe Peyton will shred us. But, it will be good, get shredded early so we learn quickly how to fix our defense for the long haul.....might as well have bigger brother show our holes....
    [/quote]he may never see the feild.. the way Houston ran on their D we should be able to do the same and control the clock[/quote]</P>

Hopefully, BW. <FONT color=#0000ff>Maybe Houston'e OLine is better than ours. So far our run blocking has been mediocre, at best.</FONT></P>

[/quote]thanks alot Zim,talk about a downerlol.. [] </P>

P.S. i already know there is no Santa lol</P>

hey hey...

What does everyone mean by new MBs? Let me poke around.