Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]hey hey...

What does everyone mean by new MBs? Let me poke around.
    [/quote]

1) go to [link]http://www.giants.com/index.html[/link]
    2) register over "there"
    3) search for us, your friends and MB family, request friend status

I am BigBlue76 over "there"

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Everytime I see images of 9/11 it seems to hit the soul.

Anyone else feel this way? I could watch a bloody movie with guts and blood and it doesn't do anything to me. But seeing all those souls parish together almost seems like it affects everyone spiritually....

Or maybe it's just me...
    [/quote]</P>

It's notyou just you AG and I'm glad you brought it up.........Let us "Never Forget" SEC105</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]hey hey...

What does everyone mean by new MBs? Let me poke around.
    [/quote]

1) go to [link]http://www.giants.com/index.html[/link]
    2) register over "there"
    3) search for us, your friends and MB family, request friend status

I am BigBlue76 over "there"
    [/quote]</P>

just saw that I got an email back from Giants.com..................I should be on there now. Guess what my SN is?..................[]</P>

Looks like Vick is going to be the Eagle QB for the forseeable future................anyone not happy about this? Personally I would have liked to seeK. Kolb

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Everytime I see images of 9/11 it seems to hit the soul.

Anyone else feel this way? I could watch a bloody movie with guts and blood and it doesn't do anything to me. But seeing all those souls parish together almost seems like it affects everyone spiritually....

Or maybe it's just me...
    [/quote]</P>

It's notyou just you AG and I'm glad you brought it up.........<FONT color=#0000ff>Let us "Never Forget" SEC105</FONT></P>[/quote]i would never forget you!

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Or maybe it's just me...
    [/quote]</P>

It's notyou just you AG and I'm glad you brought it up.........<FONT color=#0000ff>Let us "Never Forget" SEC105</FONT></P>

[/quote]i would never forget you![/quote]</P>

So are youjoining the new Giants.com Bandy? I don't know what it's all about but I fiqured I should get early</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I just don't see Indy losing at home next week......our defense was up against Moore? Next week I believe Peyton will shred us. But, it will be good, get shredded early so we learn quickly how to fix our defense for the long haul.....might as well have bigger brother show our holes....
    [/quote]he may never see the feild.. the way Houston ran on their D we should be able to do the same and control the clock[/quote]</P>

Hopefully, BW. <FONT color=#0000ff>Maybe Houston'e OLine is better than ours. So far our run blocking has been mediocre, at best.</FONT></P>

[/quote]thanks alot Zim,talk about a downerlol.. [] </P>

P.S. i already know there is no Santa lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, but did anyone tell you about the Easter Bunny? There's more to learn in the big, bad world, Bandy, so we'll just take it day by day and you can ask questions as we go along.</P>

OHHH... our O line hasn't blocked really well yet this year. Maybe against the Colts they can get there act together.</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]Looks like Vick is going to be the Eagle QB for the forseeable future................anyone not happy about this? Personally I would have liked to seeK. Kolb[/quote]

Just contain Speedy the Dog Killer...

he has an arm but he can't outgun Eli, Donny or Tony.

he's not made for that.

again, not saying he's not dangerous, just saying he's not a pure QB in the sense of Pocket Passing.

to your question, I'm not happy about 7 back there.

but the egg's on Fat Andy's face for letting a legit QB go and to a Division rival no less.

Eagle fans are getting a dose of what Falcons fans have gotten too much of. It's so easy to fall in love with Vick's running style. You get high off of it and think you've got yourself something special. But that running style only takes you so far. Don't forget McNabb used to scramble too....

It's not all there in Vick's head. They will soon get easily frustrated with Vick if they begin to think he's the answer....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Eagle fans are getting a dose of what Falcons fans have gotten too much of. It's so easy to fall in love with Vick's running style. You get high off of it and think you've got yourself something special. But that running style only takes you so far. Don't forget McNabb used to scramble too....

It's not all there in Vick's head. They will soon get easily frustrated with Vick if they begin to think he's the answer....
    [/quote]

no question

McNabb &gt; Vick