Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Eagle fans are getting a dose of what Falcons fans have gotten too much of. It's so easy to fall in love with Vick's running style. You get high off of it and think you've got yourself something special. But that running style only takes you so far. Don't forget McNabb used to scramble too....

It's not all there in Vick's head. They will soon get easily frustrated with Vick if they begin to think he's the answer....
    [/quote]

no question

McNabb > Vick
    [/quote]</P>

No doubt in my mind McNabb is better. Just on arm strength alone . I't's fairly common knowledge the way to beat Vick is to force him tothrow. What he does have going for him these days is the rules about pounding the QB imo He can work that to his advantage. We'll see what happens. Vick must have caught Green Bay off guard last Sunday. Expecting Kolb and then having to chase him all over</P>

</P>

This is Scott Farkus............the kid in the movie "A Christmas Story" He was the big mouthbully who got beatup good when push came to shove.........remind you guys of anybody reguarding last nights MNF? lol</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I just don't see Indy losing at home next week......our defense was up against Moore? Next week I believe Peyton will shred us. But, it will be good, get shredded early so we learn quickly how to fix our defense for the long haul.....might as well have bigger brother show our holes....
    [/quote]he may never see the feild.. the way Houston ran on their D we should be able to do the same and control the clock[/quote]</P>

Hopefully, BW. <FONT color=#0000ff>Maybe Houston'e OLine is better than ours. So far our run blocking has been mediocre, at best.</FONT></P>

[/quote]thanks alot Zim,talk about a downerlol.. [] </P>

P.S. i already know there is no Santa lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, but did anyone tell you about the <FONT color=#0000ff>Easter Bunny</FONT>? There's more to learn in the big, bad world, Bandy, so we'll just take it day by day and you can ask questions as we go along.</P>

OHHH... our O line hasn't blocked really well yet this year. Maybe against the Colts they can get there act together.</P>

[/quote]bah thats fine the chocolate up here is not that good anyways.. </P>

we will shine this week Zim.. tripled stamped it no erasies</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

This is Scott Farkus............the kid in the movie "A Christmas Story" He was the big mouthbully who got beatup good when push came to shove.........remind you guys of anybody reguarding last nights MNF? lol</P>[/quote]you wouldn't happen to refering to Planet Rex are you?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I just don't see Indy losing at home next week......our defense was up against Moore? Next week I believe Peyton will shred us. But, it will be good, get shredded early so we learn quickly how to fix our defense for the long haul.....might as well have bigger brother show our holes....
    [/quote]he may never see the feild.. the way Houston ran on their D we should be able to do the same and control the clock[/quote]</P>

Hopefully, BW. <FONT color=#0000ff>Maybe Houston'e OLine is better than ours. So far our run blocking has been mediocre, at best.</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, but did anyone tell you about the <FONT color=#0000ff>Easter Bunny</FONT>? There's more to learn in the big, bad world, Bandy, so we'll just take it day by day and you can ask questions as we go along.</P>

OHHH... our O line hasn't blocked really well yet this year. Maybe against the Colts they can get there act together.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

We will make you one of these when youcome down just "south of Buffalo" lol</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

This is Scott Farkus............the kid in the movie "A Christmas Story" He was the big mouthbully who got beatup good when push came to shove.........remind you guys of anybody reguarding last nights MNF? lol</P>

[/quote]you wouldn't happen to refering to Planet Rex are you?[/quote]</P>

</P>

Thats Scott Farkus all growed up lol</P>

After that shot Ray Lewis gave Dustin Keller last night....it's no wonder he no clue where the first down marker was at the end of the game!</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>After that shot Ray Lewis gave Dustin Keller last night</FONT>....it's no wonder he no clue where the first down marker was at the end of the game!</P>[/quote]wasn't that a thing of beauty.. not sure what i enjoyed more last night that hit or Rivers stomping his feet crying like a 2 year old

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

We will make you one of these when youcome down just "south of Buffalo" lol</P>[/quote]ohh man that looksso good.. can i come down tomorrow

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>After that shot Ray Lewis gave Dustin Keller last night</FONT>....it's no wonder he no clue where the first down marker was at the end of the game!</P>

[/quote]wasn't that a thing of beauty.. not sure what i enjoyed more last night that hit or Rivers stomping his feet crying like a 2 year old[/quote]</P>

Never give Ray Lewis any more motivation then he already has.....As we all saw last night you will [your team]pay for it. I hit the sack after the Jets game....what was Rivers crying about?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>After that shot Ray Lewis gave Dustin Keller last night</FONT>....it's no wonder he no clue where the first down marker was at the end of the game!</P>

[/quote]wasn't that a thing of beauty.. not sure what i enjoyed more last night that hit or Rivers stomping his feet crying like a 2 year old[/quote]</P>

Never give Ray Lewis any more motivation then he already has.....As we all saw last night you will [your team]pay for it. I hit the sack after the Jets game....what was Rivers crying about?</P>[/quote]no way you missed it? his team couldnt get the play off a few times.. he literallystomped his feet than threw the ball down and tried kicking.. it was embarassing.. i expect Ban and his photoshop skillz to be all over this..