All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

they released him.. wow!?!? who's their back up? lol at the Bills

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][+o(] horrible game[/quote]

don't sugar coat it
    [/quote]</p>

lol how many ways can we beat ourselves?. Very frustrating</p>

[/quote]i've been a fan of Toronto teams for most my life.. i am immune to frustration..lol[/quote]</p>

</p>

it was one of those days yesterday @ Giants Stadium................are the Yankees ever going to clinch a playoff spot?</p>

[/quote]lol.. not on the BlueJays watch..wez a gonna sweep em[/quote]</p>

Well if they are smart Giradi should order 4 wide every time Bautista comes to theplate</p>

Did you hear the Bills released Trent Edwards How does a guy go from being the starting QB opening day to getting released in 3 weeks? Any insight on that one?</p>[/quote]

P A N I C

...which ironically the majority of the Giants fanbase is 3 degrees away from

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

4-10 in our last 14 []

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][+o(] horrible game[/quote]

don't sugar coat it
    [/quote]</P>

lol how many ways can we beat ourselves?. Very frustrating</P>

[/quote]i've been a fan of Toronto teams for most my life.. i am immune to frustration..lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

it was one of those days yesterday @ Giants Stadium................are the Yankees ever going to clinch a playoff spot?</P>

[/quote]lol.. not on the BlueJays watch..wez a gonna sweep em[/quote]</P>

Well if they are smart Giradi should order 4 wide every time Bautista comes to theplate</P>

Did you hear the Bills released Trent Edwards How does a guy go from being the starting QB opening day to getting released in 3 weeks? Any insight on that one?</P>

[/quote]

P A N I C

...which ironically the majority of the Giants fanbase is 3 degrees away from
    [/quote]</P>

It's frustrating as stated concerning yesterdays Giant game.............now that Edwards move sure seems like panic. I don't much about the Bills situation....but cutting the formerstarting QB after just 3 weeks sure sounds like PANICoff course many onthe board have NO patience for any loss. We needto correct our mistakes but panic no teams are jus not successful when they slide into panic moves mode imo</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]4-10 in our last 14 []
    [/quote]</P>

Gonna try and make the Detroit gameLando.....you'll be there right? I have a big family thing on that Saturday before the game</P>

Nothing like waking up at 6AM to tailgate a horrible game.....

Hey, if the Giants can't get up to play a game, why should I get up at 6AM?

On a side note, I happened to have sat about 1 row away from Maddog....so that was kinda funny....

I was sitting there and I heard some guy talking, and I said, "I know that annoying voice..."

Then I looked over at him and said, oh darn it's Maddog! Or sad puppy I like to say.....

All-Pro

way to goDoc Halladay! nice way to clinch with a 2 hit complete game.</P>

i don't think i've ever seen him smile before lol</P>

I'm a Phillies fan this playoffs.. </P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Nothing like waking up at 6AM to tailgate a horrible game.....

Hey, if the Giants can't get up to play a game, why should I get up at 6AM?

On a side note, I happened to have sat about 1 row away from Maddog....so that was kinda funny....

I was sitting there and I heard some guy talking, and I said, "I know that annoying voice..."

Then I looked over at him and said, oh darn it's Maddog! Or sad puppy I like to say.....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Where was the "Mad Dog" sitting AG?...........he must have hada field day on Sirus skewering the Giants yesterday</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You sure you want to join the likes of these fans Bandy? lol [Philly]</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You sure you want to join the likes of these fans Bandy? lol [Philly]</P>[/quote]hhahahah that would be about right cept he's got more hair on his head [:$]