All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ovebarton"]Professional MTS Converter converts MTS to AVI, MPEG, WMV and MP4
    There is a professional MTS Converter can help you to convert your MTS video files to any other video format with ease. As a popular MTS Converter tool, you can convert MTS files and keeping the entire original image/sound quality and you will get the perfect output files as you like. You can convert MTS to AVI files with excellent images and high-quality audio. Also you can convert MTS to MPEG for your enjoyment. In addition, you can convert MTS to WMV with excellent output quality and super-high speed. Moreover, you can convert MTS to MP4 .

[/quote]awesome news! always needed a MTS converter.. i think[:|][/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Sad to see him go , he was such an awesome poster</FONT><FONT color=#000000> lol</FONT></P>

[/quote]lol... how is my favorite poster doin[/quote]</P>

I is doing goodMr. Bandy............You'll never guess where the wife flew to this morning....Buffalo...I said I thought it was Washington DC? [where I went with her last time] No I told you last week I had to go to Buffalo ....they changed my schedule Guess I just missed it when she told me lol</P>

Did not matter though........this week is one of the few I could not go anyway</P>

We are so close yet so far from meeting up my friend.....it will happen</P>

[/quote]you get the "you never listen" speech after that? lol</P>

soon enough will be raising a beer or 2 together, next year at the very latest.. </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ovebarton"]Professional MTS Converter converts MTS to AVI, MPEG, WMV and MP4
    There is a professional MTS Converter can help you to convert your MTS video files to any other video format with ease. As a popular MTS Converter tool, you can convert MTS files and keeping the entire original image/sound quality and you will get the perfect output files as you like. You can convert MTS to AVI files with excellent images and high-quality audio. Also you can convert MTS to MPEG for your enjoyment. In addition, you can convert MTS to WMV with excellent output quality and super-high speed. Moreover, you can convert MTS to MP4 .

[/quote]awesome news! always needed a MTS converter.. i think[:|][/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Sad to see him go , he was such an awesome poster</FONT><FONT color=#000000> lol</FONT></P>

[/quote]lol... how is my favorite poster doin[/quote]</P>

I is doing goodMr. Bandy............You'll never guess where the wife flew to this morning....Buffalo...I said I thought it was Washington DC? [where I went with her last time] No I told you last week I had to go to Buffalo ....they changed my schedule Guess I just missed it when she told me lol</P>

Did not matter though........this week is one of the few I could not go anyway</P>

We are so close yet so far from meeting up my friend.....it will happen</P>

[/quote]you get the "you never listen" speech after that? lol</P>

soon enough will be raising a beer or 2 together, next year at the very latest.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Yes , lol , I got the speech. Ironically she called when I was typing that post. Usually I go with her to these things.....fiqures , right?</P>

I'm somewhat concerned crossing back into the USA. I gotta getmy license updated for that. You're a great guy but I don't think you want me me living in Hamilton , Ontario[]</P>

All-Pro

i wouldn't mind, just don't bring those bed bug thingy's with yah.. []

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i wouldn't mind, just don't bring those bed bug thingy's with yah.. [][/quote]</P>

http://www.rttnews.com/ArticleView.aspx?Id=1433440</P>

Thats in New york City.........that bedbug thing. I live way out on Long Island....so no worries</P>

Howard Stern [do you know who he is?] has them lol</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i wouldn't mind, just don't bring those bed bug thingy's with yah.. [][/quote]</P>

http://www.rttnews.com/ArticleView.aspx?Id=1433440</P>

Thats in New york City.........that bedbug thing. I live way out on Long Island....so no worries</P>

Howard Stern [do you know who he is?] has them lol</P>

[/quote]lol i'm pretty sure thats not the only bug Stern has had.. </P>

quite the problem these critters.. Toronto wants to be New York so bad they gave themselves these little critters.. </P>

<font color="#0000ff" size="6">SEC105

<font color="#000000"><font size="3">I just wanted to let you know I will be there for the Lions game. Same guys are meeting up that were there last time but with a few more people this time. Hopefully you are already planning on going to that game and can meet up with us again. I still have your cell number if it's the same one.

Anyone else planning on going to that game and want to meet up?
    </font></font>
    </font>

Het all. I'm in Halifax right now on a delivery. Left the left coast on Wednesday and bring another plane here on Tuesday next week. Not that disappointed or at least not as embaraased as the Indy loss. Btw just celebrated my 41st and am now replying on my new Ipad. Awesome.

As corny as this will sound, Happy Born Day MJ !!!

what did you get me? [:|]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="mjg407"]Het all. I'm in Halifax right now on a delivery. Left the left coast on Wednesday and bring another plane here on Tuesday next week. Not that disappointed or at least not as embaraased as the Indy loss. Btw just celebrated my 41st and am now replying on my new Ipad. Awesome.[/quote]

Happy birthday dude! You are definitely now beyond 40.... =)

I will be getting an iPad too, but waiting for the next version......same with my iPhone. I only have the 3G. So I am already 2 generations behind.

I'll wait next year when they fix the antenna issue and get the 4GS or whatever they want to call it.

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Het all. I'm in Halifax right now on a delivery. Left the left coast on Wednesday and bring another plane here on Tuesday next week. Not that disappointed or at least not as embaraased as the Indy loss. Btw just celebrated my 41st and am now replying on my new Ipad. Awesome.[/quote]

Happy birthday dude! You are definitely now beyond 40.... =)

I will be getting an iPad too, but waiting for the next version......same with my iPhone. I only have the 3G. So I am already 2 generations behind.

I'll wait next year when they fix the antenna issue and get the 4GS or whatever they want to call it.
    [/quote] going with Blackberry's pad thingy this Christmas.. is it out this year