Re: Asian giant for HC

Wow. 10 sacks!!!! I haven't seen our D look this good in a long time. Hopefully they keep it up.

I'd be happier if the Special teams, Dodge including fixed themselves.

Then the O Line needs addressing...Houston has a nasty D Line too

the run-game needs to be re-established like it was tonight for the whole thing to come together.

But I'm with you on the W and the joy it brought. Way to go Defense....group effort was phenomenal !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>SEC105

<FONT color=#000000><FONT size=3>I just wanted to let you know I will be there for the Lions game. Same guys are meeting up that were there last time but with a few more people this time. Hopefully you are already planning on going to that game and can meet up with us again. I still have your cell number if it's the same one.

Anyone else planning on going to that game and want to meet up?
    </FONT></FONT>
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

4417 Lando I have a wedding to attend on Saturdaythe 16th. Family members coming from out of state and some staying with us through the weekend......Gametime decision on attending the Detroit beat down will let you know when I know but right now it looks like [sadly]a no go</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]I'd be happier if the Special teams, Dodge including fixed themselves.

Then the O Line needs addressing...Houston has a nasty D Line too

the run-game needs to be re-established like it was tonight for the whole thing to come together.

But I'm with you on the W and the joy it brought. Way to go Defense....group effort was phenomenal !
    [/quote]</P>

The way the D played last night........do we even have to worry about the Oline or special teams jk lol[]</P>

We really needed this win last night. I fear if we had lost, the team would have been completely lost as well for the rest of the season.

Someone tell me why we picked up Dodge?

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]We really needed this win last night. I fear if we had lost, the team would have been completely lost as well for the rest of the season.

[/quote]lol.... someone tell me why he's still punting..

this just in, Cutler got sacked for the 11th time while in his driveway....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]We really needed this win last night. I fear if we had lost, the team would have been completely lost as well for the rest of the season.

[/quote]
    Why do we throw the long ball on 3rd and 2?

[/quote]
    Why do we throw the long ball on 3rd and 2?

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]We really needed this win last night. I fear if we had lost, the team would have been completely lost as well for the rest of the season.

[/quote]
    Why do we throw the long ball on 3rd and 2?[/quote]

I was screaming that in the Giants chatroom....oh look 3rd and 3 so we go for a deep pass, then when it was 3rd or 2nd 18 we go for the draw play.

I'm like KG, you frekking ingrate !!!!

weird play-calling man.