Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]4417 Lando I have a wedding to attend on Saturdaythe 16th. Family members coming from out of state and some staying with us through the weekend......Gametime decision on attending the Detroit beat down will let you know when I know but right now it looks like [sadly]a no go[/quote]
    Bummer, but things might change. I will be out there again. I have to see an Eagles game.

If so call me. Do you still have my number? Do you have Facebook?

All-Pro

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...ews+%28News%29</P>

pisses me off.. guys sitting around having a drink with the enemy discussing whether people should continue dying.. </P>

anyone else thinking Karzai shoulda handed this guy over.. than have Keifer Sutherland interrogate his *** til hegives upBinhidin </P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]4417 Lando I have a wedding to attend on Saturdaythe 16th. Family members coming from out of state and some staying with us through the weekend......Gametime decision on attending the Detroit beat down will let you know when I know but right now it looks like [sadly]a no go[/quote]
    Bummer, but things might change. I will be out there again. I have to see an Eagles game.

If so call me. Do you still have my number? Do you have Facebook?
    [/quote]</P>

Yes...... I have the number Lando and mine has not changed. We WILL meet up....just not sure when</P>

No facebook kiddo..........I'd be running cyber bullies out of town all day if I were on that lol</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

pisses me off.. guys sitting around having a drink with the enemy discussing whether people should continue dying.. </P>

anyone else thinking Karzai shoulda handed this guy over.. than have Keifer Sutherland interrogate his *** til hegives upBinhidin </P>

[/quote]</P>

We trust that guy as far as we can throw him. We had no troops in Iraq or A***anistan prior to 9/11 So if wejust leave ...........all will be good??? NOT happening</P>

Those drones are scaring the **** out of the taliban We need boots on the ground to keep these animals in check only way for the time being</P>

Last thing needed is leave them to their own devices</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

We trust that guy as far as we can throw him. We had no troops in Iraq or A***anistan prior to 9/11 So if wejust leave ...........all will be good??? NOT happening</P>

Those drones are scaring the **** out of the taliban We need boots on the ground to keep these animals in check only way for the time being</P>

Last thing needed is leave them to their own devices</P>[/quote]Binhidin was pretty funny though right lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

Last thing needed is leave them to their own devices</P>

[/quote]Binhidin was pretty funny though right lol[/quote]</P>

We will take the camels out too if we have to!</P>

</P>

Catch the first inning of the Tampa - Texas game? Pena ? got jobbed by the ump. That was no foul tipwith the bases loaded

All-Pro

hahaha </P>

reading the article i see you guys are starting to pull troops out in 2011.. i believe Canada already has. which is good.. may not have got the snake but i think we've got our pound of fleshfrom 9/11. </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]Catch the first inning of the Tampa - Texas game? Pena ? got jobbed by the ump. That was no foul tipwith the bases loaded[/quote]playin already? in TB? how many fans, 500?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]Catch the first inning of the Tampa - Texas game? Pena ? got jobbed by the ump. That was no foul tipwith the bases loaded[/quote]playin already? in TB? how many fans, 500?[/quote]</P>

LOL looked like it was at least 1000 fans[jk] just caught the first inning with no audio Tampa had Lee in trouble in the 1st but he got out of it. With a little help from blue just heard Lee shut Tampa down from there on out</P>

Still pulling for Halladay and the Phils? </P>