All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]Catch the first inning of the Tampa - Texas game? Pena ? got jobbed by the ump. That was no foul tipwith the bases loaded[/quote]playin already? in TB? how many fans, 500?[/quote]</P>

LOL looked like it was at least 1000 fans[jk] just caught the first inning with no audio Tampa had Lee in trouble in the 1st but he got out of it. With a little help from blue just heard Lee shut Tampa down from there on out</P>

Still pulling for Halladay and the Phils? </P>

[/quote]going neutral this series with Phillies and Reds </P>

i'm cheering for the Joey Votto Redsand the Roy Halladay Phillies</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]Catch the first inning of the Tampa - Texas game? Pena ? got jobbed by the ump. That was no foul tipwith the bases loaded[/quote]playin already? in TB? how many fans, 500?[/quote]</P>

LOL looked like it was at least 1000 fans[jk] just caught the first inning with no audio Tampa had Lee in trouble in the 1st but he got out of it. With a little help from blue just heard Lee shut Tampa down from there on out</P>

Still pulling for Halladay and the Phils? </P>

[/quote]going neutral this series with Phillies and Reds </P>

i'm cheering for the Joey Votto Redsand the Roy Halladay Phillies</P>

[/quote]</P>

Even though Philly is the team to beat Rooting for the Reds</P>

</P>

All-Pro

yah i would like to see the Votto Reds win.</P>

its too bad Morneau is out still, i would be cheering for the Morneau Twins in the AL</P>

For the NL I'm pulling for the Reds, Dusty Baker a former Cubs skipper, who was thrown under the bus by the cubs goes to one of the True Rival teams for the cubs.

small-market, rabid fanbase and the irony should the Reds go deeper than the Cubs have in recent decades.....

Obviously The Pinstripes for the AL. But you guys knew that already.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]For the NL I'm pulling for the Reds, Dusty Baker a former Cubs skipper, who was thrown under the bus by the cubs goes to one of the True Rival teams for the cubs.

small-market, rabid fanbase and the irony should the Reds go deeper than the Cubs have in recent decades.....

Obviously The Pinstripes for the AL. But you guys knew that already.
    [/quote]</P>

How could anyone not root for DustyBaker and the Reds? [in theNL] Louie [Pinella]said no more with the Cubs Who can blame any "Man" curse Steve Bartalomo or what ever that guys name was..........Some guys say....."who cares who the manager is?" Well it matters..... follow the leader</P>

Congrats to Halladay......wow , what aperformance [even if he is aPhilly]</P>

Almost 54 years to the day since Don Larsens perfect game</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>[/quote]thats a weird tradition they had back than.. dude throws a pg than gets a knee in the marbles

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]thats a weird tradition they had back than.. dude throws a pg than gets a knee in the marbles[/quote]</P>

lol Halladay did not get a knee in the marbles?.........thought it was a long standing MLB tradition[]</P>

All-Pro

sure seemed to be alot of gropping maybe he took one never know..</P>

i was so happy for him though...1 walk away from a perfect game right? </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

sure seemed to be alot of gropping maybe he took one never know..</P>

i was so happy for him though...1 walk away from a perfect game right? </P>

[/quote]</P>

He is a good pitcher..............hard not to be happy for a guy like that after never getting to the post season</P>

You see Barry Zito did notmake the SF Giants roster for this series vs the Braves. He used to be lights out</P>