All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

sure seemed to be alot of gropping maybe he took one never know..</P>

i was so happy for him though...1 walk away from a perfect game right? </P>

[/quote]</P>

He is a good pitcher..............hard not to be happy for a guy like that after never getting to the post season</P>

You see Barry Zito did notmake the SF Giants roster for this series vs the Braves. He used to be lights out</P>[/quote]quite the fall from grace.. like Hasselback in the NFL.. he sucks now

Happy Thanksgiving to you Bandy, Bansaw, and all of our Canadian compadres

[quote user="zimonami"]Happy Thanksgiving to you Bandy, Bansaw, and all of our Canadian compadres[/quote]Damn and I just missed it this past weekend in Halfax.

Win!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]Happy Thanksgiving to you Bandy, Bansaw, and all of our Canadian compadres[/quote]thanks Zim... [Y]</P>

what a great weekend.. i watched the Hamilton TigerCats beat up on their opponent (got free tickets) ate turkey &amp; pie till i couldn't eat no more, than watched the Giants beat up on their opponent. than again on Monday ate turkey and pie again... []</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="zimonami"]Happy Thanksgiving to you Bandy, Bansaw, and all of our Canadian compadres[/quote]thanks Zim... [Y]</P>

what a great weekend.. i watched the Hamilton TigerCats beat up on their opponent (got free tickets) ate turkey &amp; pie till i couldn't eat no more, than watched the Giants beat up on their opponent. than again on Monday ate turkey and pie again... []</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm glad you enjoyed, BW. Thanksgiving turkey and pies is my favorite meal of the year.</P>

Were you also blessed with viewing the Dallas defeat? That put the capper on my excellent weekend.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

I'm glad you enjoyed, BW. Thanksgiving turkey and pies is my favorite meal of the year.</P>

Were you also blessed with viewing the Dallas defeat? That put the capper on my excellent weekend.</P>[/quote]didn't get to see Dallas lose but watching the highlights was fun lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

Were you also blessed with viewing the Dallas defeat? That put the capper on my excellent weekend.</P>

[/quote]didn't get to see Dallas lose but watching the highlights was fun lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

uuuuuummmmm.......sounds like the perfect holiday weekend.....can't wait for Thanksgiving myself</P>

</P>

Hopefully we do not make this Lion fan any happier this upcoming weekend[]</P>

All-Pro

pretty sad, with some of the talent they had on that team in the 90's, they couldn't build aSB winner around them

All-Pro

my favorite unlucky trapped minor lol</P>

Yonni Barrios RojasYonni Barrios
    Marital status: Married
    Driller who has worked in mines for 25 years.
    His home life became an issue when his wife confronted a mistress who also went to the mine during the long vigil. The mistress was there as he came up, giving him a big hug. </P>

thats just not fair at all.. </P>