Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

my favorite unlucky trapped minor lol</P>

Yonni Barrios RojasYonni Barrios
    Marital status: Married
    Driller who has worked in mines for 25 years.
    His home life became an issue when his wife confronted a mistress who also went to the mine during the long vigil. The mistress was there as he came up, giving him a big hug. </P>

thats just not fair at all.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Great story seeing those guys finally get rescued......jeeezzzz 2 months down in that mine?</P>

That was somewhat awkward seeing the guys mistress there............guess the media , as usual , had to eat that up</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

His home life became an issue when his wife confronted a mistress who also went to the mine during the long vigil. The mistress was there as he came up, giving him a big hug. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Great story seeing those guys finally get rescued......jeeezzzz 2 months down in that mine?</P>

That was somewhat awkward seeing the guys mistress there............guess the media , as usual , had to eat that up</P>[/quote]bet he asked to go back down the hole..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

That was somewhat awkward seeing the guys mistress there............guess the media , as usual , had to eat that up</P>

[/quote]bet he asked to go back down the hole..[/quote]</P>

LOL......yeah right "can you send me back down?" lol better than facing the his "real" old lady. That guy is the one who should have brought upa bag of rocks......just defend himself Good Lord he's going to face the wrath</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

LOL......yeah right "can you send me back down?" lol better than facing the his "real" old lady. That guy is the one who should have brought upa bag of rocks......just defend himself Good Lord he's going to face the wrath</P>[/quote]and they make him wear those sunglasses so he has no chance at all to see the left hook coming

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

LOL......yeah right "can you send me back down?" lol better than facing the his "real" old lady. That guy is the one who should have brought upa bag of rocks......just defend himself Good Lord he's going to face the wrath</P>

[/quote]and they make him wear those sunglasses so he has no chance at all to see the left hook coming[/quote]</P>

</P>

Not sure those sunglasses would have helped when she's got the rolling pin out</P>

Bandy are you going to be @ Gaints Satsdium this Sunday?</P>

All-Pro

technically i will be about 800 km's away, i'm there in spirit Mr105</P>

Wow. We have the worst 3rd and short completion percentage in the NFL. Maybe cause we keep chucking it downfield on 3rd???? Happy with the V. Had to DVR the game. Today was regional cheer comp for my daughter and I volunteered to run the grill. 300 hamburgers, 250 hot dogs and 45 lbs of pulled pork later..... I'm quite tired.

[quote user="mjg407"]Wow. We have the worst 3rd and short completion percentage in the NFL. Maybe cause we keep chucking it downfield on 3rd???? Happy with the V. Had to DVR the game. Today was regional cheer comp for my daughter and I volunteered to run the grill. 300 hamburgers, 250 hot dogs and 45 lbs of pulled pork later..... I'm quite tired.[/quote]

ironically our Defense sucks on 3rd downs too

<font color="#ff0000">let's sign a petition to get rid of all 3rd downs ?</font> [:|]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Wow. We have the worst 3rd and short completion percentage in the NFL. Maybe cause we keep chucking it downfield on 3rd???? Happy with the V. Had to DVR the game. Today was regional cheer comp for my daughter and I volunteered to run the grill. 300 hamburgers, 250 hot dogs and 45 lbs of pulled pork later..... I'm quite tired.[/quote]

<FONT color=#ff0000>let's sign a petition to get rid of all 3rd downs ?</FONT> [:|]
    [/quote]closet CFL fan! [:P]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Wow. We have the worst 3rd and short completion percentage in the NFL. Maybe cause we keep chucking it downfield on 3rd???? Happy with the V. Had to DVR the game. Today was regional cheer comp for my daughter and I volunteered to run the grill. 300 hamburgers, 250 hot dogs and 45 lbs of pulled pork later..... I'm quite tired.[/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">let's sign a petition to get rid of all 3rd downs ?</font> [:|]
    [/quote]closet CFL fan! [:P][/quote]

go rough riders ???

(every time i hear that name I think of a brand of latex condom, sort of like USC,,,)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI