Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"] why exactly did they give youa 50 foot statue again?[/quote]

....depending on who you talk to, what you read and what you trust....you many become enlightened.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"] why exactly did they give youa 50 foot statue again?[/quote]

....depending on who you talk to, what you read and what you trust....you many become enlightened.
    [/quote]i was going for a "its a trojan horse" angle.. i know why it wasgiven, i think lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"] why exactly did they give youa 50 foot statue again?[/quote]

[/quote]i was going for a "its a trojan horse" angle.. i know why it wasgiven, i think lol[/quote]

.....if that were so, there's some old crusty skeletons waiting to spring their "trap" on us.

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"] why exactly did they give youa 50 foot statue again?[/quote]

[/quote]i was going for a "its a trojan horse" angle.. i know why it wasgiven, i think lol[/quote]

.....if that were so, there's some old crusty skeletons waiting to spring their "trap" on us.
    [/quote]lol.. someone forgot to put a door handle on the inside

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"] why exactly did they give youa 50 foot statue again?[/quote]

[/quote]lol.. someone forgot to put a door handle on the inside[/quote]</P>

</P>

LOL</P>

</P>

now that's funny.</P>

</P>

I can see it now, "alright Jacque, we attack now! Viva la France!"</P>

.....</P>

"well?"</P>

"Monsieur, we have a slight problem."</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"] why exactly did they give youa 50 foot statue again?[/quote]

[/quote]lol.. someone forgot to put a door handle on the inside[/quote]</P>

</P>

LOL</P>

</P>

now that's funny.</P>

</P>

I can see it now, "alright Jacque, we attack now! Viva la France!"</P>

.....</P>

"well?"</P>

"Monsieur, we have a slight problem."</P>

[/quote]</P>

The Frenchies are well schooled in trojan horses [rabbits].....they just have not fiqured out how to use them</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCCXTVmSbgw</P>

All-Pro

lol.. runaway

[quote user="bandwgn86"]lol.. runaway[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] Brave Sir Robin ran away...
    <B sizcache="1" sizset="130"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *No!*
    <B sizcache="1" sizset="131"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] bravely ran away away...
    <B sizcache="1" sizset="132"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *I didn't!*
    <B sizcache="1" sizset="133"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.
    <B sizcache="1" sizset="134"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *I never did!*
    <B sizcache="1" sizset="135"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out.
    <B sizcache="1" sizset="136"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *Oh, you liars!*
    <B sizcache="1" sizset="137"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin</P>

"Brave , Brave Sir Robin.........when danger reared it's ugly head........." LOL</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]lol.. runaway[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] Brave Sir Robin ran away...
    <B sizset="130" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *No!*
    <B sizset="131" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] bravely ran away away...
    <B sizset="132" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *I didn't!*
    <B sizset="133" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.
    <B sizset="134" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *I never did!*
    <B sizset="135" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out.
    <B sizset="136" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *Oh, you liars!*
    <B sizset="137" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin</P>

"Brave , Brave Sir Robin.........when danger reared it's ugly head........." LOL</P>[/quote]i love those movies.. Mel Brooks History of the world was probably my fav though that and Spaceballs

1) Pretty cool article [link]http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_newsroom/20101021/us_yblog_newsroom/unsolved-mystery-anonymous-10000-donation-at-world-trade-center-site[/link]

2) Dang SF Giants couldn't get her did last nite !!!! What was up with Halladay and Burrell ?

3) Have a GREAT FRIDAY whoever reads this !!!!