All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

really nervous about tonights game.. i expect big things from Canty tonight

[quote user="bandwgn86"]really nervous about tonights game.. i expect big things from Canty tonight[/quote]</P>

</P>

Be great to see the big fella have a great game against his former team</P>

These division games always make us get a little nervous</P>

LETS GO GIANTS!!!</P>

What a fantastic game last night. Going to be one of those memorable ones....every once and awhile we get one of these gifts....not to take anything away from our GMEN. But we tried to give this game away and we still won....we were just completely dominant....

As for France, are we suppose to still order freedom fries with our burgers? LOL....

I was watching this thing History channel I think, and they were talking about France during WW2 and how ill prepared they were for the war. They literally had nothing to give to their soldiers to fight with and I think they even tried to use horses?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What a fantastic game last night. Going to be one of those memorable ones....every once and awhile we get one of these gifts....not to take anything away from our GMEN. But we tried to give this game away and we still won....we were just completely dominant....

As for France, are we suppose to still order freedom fries with our burgers? LOL....

I was watching this thing History channel I think, and they were talking about France during WW2 and how ill prepared they were for the war. They literally had nothing to give to their soldiers to fight with and I think they even tried to use horses?
    [/quote]</P>

How you been AG? long time no post? Last nightwas sure a back and forth game but a great win none the less. The D really seems to be buying into Fewell's plan. They keep improving [and have the O cut down on turnovers] the GMen are going to be hard to stop this year</P>

Have afriend who visited Normandy , France recently. This one of the largest American cemeteries in that country and over looking the WWII beaches from the D-Day invasion. IMO every French citizen should be required to pay their respects at some point in their lives</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What a fantastic game last night. Going to be one of those memorable ones....every once and awhile we get one of these gifts....not to take anything away from our GMEN. But we tried to give this game away and we still won....we were just completely dominant....

I was watching this thing History channel I think, and they were talking about France during WW2 and how ill prepared they were for the war. <FONT size=5>They literally had nothing to give to their soldiers to fight with and I think they even tried to use horses?
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

Now I finally understand the underlying meaning to the line... "They shoot horses, don't they?</P>

Crazy French, trying to use a horse instead of a rifle!</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

How you been AG? long time no post? Last nightwas sure a back and forth game but a great win none the less. The D really seems to be buying into Fewell's plan. They keep improving [and have the O cut down on turnovers] the GMen are going to be hard to stop this year</p>

Have afriend who visited Normandy , France recently. This one of the largest American cemeteries in that country and over looking the WWII beaches from the D-Day invasion. IMO every French citizen should be required to pay their respects at some point in their lives</p>[/quote]

no lie AG...what you were on a sabbatical or something?

welcome back to "your" thread.

pleasantries aside, I like what we did to them boys last nite, if we can tune up the sloppy play and somehow have a miracle happen to the STs we'd be a dangerous team in my estimation.

I ONLY hope that no one forgot Thanksgiving Day last year, and all that followed.

focus and finish.

PS
    Hello all, I'm a tad tipsy right now. Just a tad. [:$]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

http://www.asylum.com/2010/10/27/liv..._lnk1%7C180448</P>

Thought the Navy used to dump these far out to sea during WWII.......Guess not[:^)]</P>

Sorry for being MIA guys. Been a busy couple of weeks. Honestly, so busy that I actually forgot to come here on the boards. No joke! LOL...

I was thinking, what am I missing? And I realized I hadn't come here in awhile....

We are starting off pretty well now. I DONT want us to go back to losing after the BYE again like we traditionally do. We need to keep up the momentum. Let MSM talk up the Jets so we can stay under the radar, we play better that way.

The losses to Indy and Tennessee made us better.... Does anyone want to fire TC now?

On a side note, we need to work on two very big things after the BYE.

Our special teams and our frequent need to turn the ball over!? I don't want to generous with turnovers, can you imagine what our score would be if we hadn't given Dallas such a huge lead??

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.asylum.com/2010/10/27/liv..._lnk1%7C180448</P>

Thought the Navy used to dump these far out to sea during WWII.......Guess not[:^)]</P>

[/quote]that would be a pretty cool find..</P>

how are you sir</P>

Starter

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Sorry for being MIA guys. Been a busy couple of weeks. Honestly, so busy that I actually forgot to come here on the boards. No joke! LOL...

I was thinking, what am I missing? And I realized I hadn't come here in awhile....

We are starting off pretty well now. I DONT want us to go back to losing after the BYE again like we traditionally do. We need to keep up the momentum. Let MSM talk up the Jets so we can stay under the radar, we play better that way.

The losses to Indy and Tennessee made us better.... Does anyone want to fire TC now?

On a side note, we need to work on two very big things after the BYE.

Our special teams and our frequent need to turn the ball over!? I don't want to generous with turnovers, can you imagine what our score would be if we hadn't given Dallas such a huge lead??
    [/quote]
    I still rather have you as head coach especially after such an epic thread.