Re: Asian giant for HC

....guess Randy (Moss) shouldn't have given so much "love" to his old team (the Pats), plus snap off on the media, plus talk ****e about his new (former) HC, even though Brad Chilly Childress is as lame a duck as Fat Wade is.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Lol... All the let's sign Randy Moss crup. Well tomorrow I have a root canal. Hurrah!,,

[quote user="mjg407"]Lol... All the let's sign Randy Moss crup. Well tomorrow I have a root canal. Hurrah!,,[/quote]

sorry.

<font color="#ff0000">hopefully your dentist won't showboat after the procedure, you know, high five the nurses and do some crazy endzone dance celebration.</font>

[:|]

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="OGT"] I still rather have you as head coach especially after such an epic thread.[/quote]

It sure is an epic thread. How much longer it will last remains to be seen.....but welcome and enjoy the ride!!!
    [/quote]</p>

Hopefully it will last forever.........any chance of it being transferred over to the new GMB?</p>

AG......quick question The "Did You Know" thread was removed for some reason off TAGF. Now it's under "Entertainment" Any idea what happened? Thanks SEC105 </p>[/quote]

Not sure who moved it. I will ask the other mods though and find out.

I don't think it will be moved since our own accounts aren't being moved over, so the data wouldn't match up right with the new boards. A shame though.....

So let's enjoy this ride for however long it lasts!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="OGT"] I still rather have you as head coach especially after such an epic thread.[/quote]

It sure is an epic thread. How much longer it will last remains to be seen.....but welcome and enjoy the ride!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Hopefully it will last forever.........any chance of it being transferred over to the new GMB?</P>

AG......quick question The "Did You Know" thread was removed for some reason off TAGF. Now it's under "Entertainment" Any idea what happened? Thanks SEC105 </P>[/quote]

I don't think it will be moved since our own accounts aren't being moved over, so the data wouldn't match up right with the new boards. A shame though.....

[/quote]heh AG, i cannot sign up properly to the new board.. it won't let me enter Hamilton Ontario, is this just a way of weeding out us Canuckleheads?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Hopefully it will last forever.........any chance of it being transferred over to the new GMB?</P>

AG......quick question The "Did You Know" thread was removed for some reason off TAGF. Now it's under "Entertainment" Any idea what happened? Thanks SEC105 </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]heh AG, i cannot sign up properly to the new board.. it won't let me enter Hamilton Ontario, is this just a way of weeding out us Canuckleheads?[/quote]</P>

</P>

choose Ohio</P>

</P>

or Oregon</P>

All-Pro

i don't want to be from Ohio lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i don't want to be from Ohio lol[/quote]</P>

You triggered my stupidity by mentioning Ohio.</P>

Did you know that it is the only state that does not have one single natural lake?</P>

Yeah, it's a shame that this thread and DYK will be memories. Also the SWAG and THEE threads (are they the same? I haven't ever gone to them.) Could be other, old time favs, but I don't know... but, somehow, it would be nice to have them on the new boards.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i don't want to be from Ohio lol[/quote]</P>

You triggered my stupidity by mentioning Ohio.</P>

Did you know that it is the only state that does not have one single natural lake?</P>

Yeah, it's a shame that this thread and DYK will be memories. Also the SWAG and THEE threads (are they the same? I haven't ever gone to them.) Could be other, old time favs, but I don't know... but, somehow, it would be nice to have them on the new boards.</P>

[/quote]thats almost impossible to imagine Zim, being onLake Erie you would assume they have plenty.. </P>

Swag and Thee are the same. stop in sometime, just a fair warning they're a bit nuts in there lol</P>

would love to see this thread on the new board, maybe it will, than again they are not letting my kind to join so it may not matter []</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

AG......quick question The "Did You Know" thread was removed for some reason off TAGF. Now it's under "Entertainment" Any idea what happened? Thanks SEC105 </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]heh AG, i cannot sign up properly to the new board.. it won't let me enter Hamilton Ontario, is this just a way of weeding out us Canuckleheads?[/quote]</P>

YES!!! LOL Just kidding Bandy[&lt;)]</P>

</P>