Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

thats not sexy..bring back the chicky in the box[Y]</p>[/quote]

There changed it for you, I hope you like this one better.
    [/quote]

i liked the chick box one too
    [/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<font color="#ff0000">you shouldn't be cute j</font> ..... [:|]

did anyone notice that there were 2 fish in that pic of that Florida hotty?

I mean why were there 2 fish in that picture? outrageous!

[/quote]

I didn't even realize she was on a boat!!

At least shes got flotation devices....

double

[quote user="GIANTfaninFL"]

I didn't even realize she was on a boat!! At least shes got flotation devices....[/quote]

</P>

safety first </P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"]

I didn't even realize she was on a boat!! At least shes got flotation devices....[/quote]

</P>

safety first </P>

[/quote]</P>

yup........safety first! where's the life jacket?</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"]

</p>

safety first </p>

[/quote]</p>

yup........safety first! where's the life jacket?</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

ME

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"]

</p>

safety first </p>

[/quote]</p>

yup........safety first! where's the life jacket?</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

ME
    [/quote]

And he can come rescue...

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

thats not sexy..bring back the chicky in the box[Y]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<FONT color=#ff0000>you shouldn't be cute j</FONT> ..... [:|]

[/quote]</P>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</P>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</P>

thats not sexy..bring back the chicky in the box[Y]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<FONT color=#ff0000>you shouldn't be cute j</FONT> ..... [:|]

[/quote]</P>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</P>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]ooops my fault i described the problem wrong.. it will take Hamilton Ontario but it won't accept postal code.. it defaults to an Ohio zip[/quote]

Oh i see....<FONT color=#0000ff>I don't think the boards support outside of the U.S</FONT>. Eventhough there's a dropdown for country, it still asks for your state. And there are no choices other than U.S. states.... Does that make sense?

It probably just thinks your zip code comes closest to matching with Ohio....
    [/quote]so you admit it than.. the master plan is too weed out us Canuckelheads[/quote]</P>

BW... if you ordered Giant gear through the Giants, would they send it to Ohio? NOT.</P>

Yeah... I'll bet they'll acknowledge your existence if you're willing to part with some greenbacks... but to be a non-paying MB fan, where $$ isn't involved, then you don't even exist. In fact, I must be writing this to myself as my Psych told me I wasn't allowed any more phantom friends.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]ooops my fault i described the problem wrong.. it will take Hamilton Ontario but it won't accept postal code.. it defaults to an Ohio zip[/quote]

Oh i see....<FONT color=#0000ff>I don't think the boards support outside of the U.S</FONT>. Eventhough there's a dropdown for country, it still asks for your state. And there are no choices other than U.S. states.... Does that make sense?

It probably just thinks your zip code comes closest to matching with Ohio....
    [/quote]so you admit it than.. the master plan is too weed out us Canuckelheads[/quote]</P>

BW... if you ordered Giant gear through the Giants, would they send it to Ohio? NOT.</P>

Yeah... I'll bet they'll acknowledge your existence if you're willing to part with some greenbacks... but to be a non-paying MB fan, where $$ isn't involved, then you don't even exist. In fact, I must be writing this to myself as my Psych told me I wasn't allowed any more phantom friends.</P>

[/quote]lol.. </P>

i won't make the mistake of ordering Giants gear through Giants shop again.. one Jersey and a tee shirt cost me almost 300 to get it here.. it was even an authentic Jersey.. </P>

i love allmy phantom gmb friends, even jmike and her innapropiate pictures []</P>