Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

thats not sexy..bring back the chicky in the box[Y]</p>

[/quote]

There changed it for you, I hope you like this one better.
    [/quote]

i liked the chick box one too
    [/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<font color="#ff0000">you shouldn't be cute j</font> ..... [:|]

did anyone notice that there were 2 fish in that pic of that Florida hotty?

I mean why were there 2 fish in that picture? outrageous!

[/quote]</p>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</p>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</p>[/quote]

Close, but it's Fifi La Fume from Tiny toons.

But no I hadn't gotten any creeps, it was more a preemptive strike. But if everyone liked it, I'll put it back up for a bit.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

thats not sexy..bring back the chicky in the box[Y]</P>

[/quote]

There changed it for you, I hope you like this one better.
    [/quote]

i liked the chick box one too
    [/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<FONT color=#ff0000>you shouldn't be cute j</FONT> ..... [:|]

did anyone notice that there were 2 fish in that pic of that Florida hotty?

I mean why were there 2 fish in that picture? outrageous!

[/quote]</P>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</P>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</P>

[/quote]

Close, but it's Fifi La Fume from Tiny toons.

But no I hadn't gotten any creeps, it was more a preemptive strike. But if everyone liked it, I'll put it back up for a bit.
    [/quote][Y]</P>

GO GIANTS.. i will miss the game this week [] going on a 6 hour road trip up north sunday.. i used to love driving, now i can't freakin stand it.. </P>

so hoping for a good one sunday and everyone enjoys </P>

Safe Travels Bandy !!!

I'm the same...i even hate driving to the grocery store or target or whatever....I wish I could just "be there" get what I need and "be home".

C'mon star trek technology !!! Get here already.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Safe Travels Bandy !!!

I'm the same...i even hate driving to the grocery store or target or whatever....I wish I could just "be there" get what I need and "be home".

[/quote]

You should do what I do. I don't drive, if I have someplace to be I walk. Much more enjoyable way to get around.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Safe Travels Bandy !!!

[/quote]

You should do what I do. I don't drive, if I have someplace to be I walk. Much more enjoyable way to get around.
    [/quote]

problem is, chicago is a sprawl. everything spread out so it's not so easy....but i hear ya'

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Safe Travels Bandy !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

problem is, chicago is a sprawl. everything spread out so it's not so easy....but i hear ya'
    [/quote]

I've walked around Chicago, it's no worse than Philly. The few things that take more than an hour and a half to walk to, take a bus or train.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Safe Travels Bandy !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I've walked around Chicago, it's no worse than Philly. The few things that take more than an hour and a half to walk to, take a bus or train.
    [/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">oh, it's worse than philly...</font>.[:|]

Good win yesterday.

regardless of how good/bad the seagulls are, if you're supposed to be a "top tier" team then you should stomp out the lesser ones.

so a W is a W and that's all that matters.

What is intriguing however, is the amount of respect the Falcons are getting versus us.

As well as the Eagles.

I believe that in the NFC the top 4 teams are the Giants, Falcons, Packers, and Eagles.
    I also think the Bucs are legitimate, so who would be the 6th seed in your opinion based on the "half-way" mark of the season?

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Safe Travels Bandy !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]exercise is overrated !

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Good win yesterday.

regardless of how good/bad the seagulls are, if you're supposed to be a "top tier" team then you should stomp out the lesser ones.

so a W is a W and that's all that matters.

What is intriguing however, is the amount of respect the Falcons are getting versus us.

As well as the Eagles.

I believe that in the NFC the top 4 teams are the Giants, Falcons, Packers, and Eagles.
    I also think the Bucs are legitimate, so who would be the 6th seed in your opinion based on the "half-way" mark of the season?
    [/quote]i don't even think we needed to feild a Defence yesterday..lol