Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

thats not sexy..bring back the chicky in the box[Y]</P>

[/quote]

There changed it for you, I hope you like this one better.
    [/quote]

i liked the chick box one too
    [/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<FONT color=#ff0000>you shouldn't be cute j</FONT> ..... [:|]

did anyone notice that there were 2 fish in that pic of that Florida hotty?

I mean why were there 2 fish in that picture? outrageous!

[/quote]</P>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</P>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</P>

[/quote]

Close, but it's Fifi La Fume from Tiny toons.

But no I hadn't gotten any creeps, it was more a preemptive strike. But if everyone liked it, I'll put it back up for a bit.
    [/quote][Y]</P>

GO GIANTS.. i will miss the game this week [] going on a 6 hour road trip up north sunday.. i used to love driving, now i can't freakin stand it.. </P>

so hoping for a good one sunday and everyone enjoys </P>

[/quote]</P>

6 hours north??? would that not put you in Antarctica Bandy? jk lol</P>

</P>

[/quote]lol.. you mean north pole? </P>

i went to a small city called Owen Sound,, aka the elephants *** hole</P>

[/quote]</P>

Found this under Owen Sound.......looks like an elephant gun to me..........yikes</P>

</P>

[/quote]chicks with guns.. nothin sexier. </P>

thats for homeprotection down there, isn't it? </P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh yes it is.......lighter than a rocket launcher .........yet almost just as efficient!!! lol</P>

All-Pro

it looks like it should be mounted on a tank.. </P>

</P>

so this weekend i bought my oldest a XBox Kinects (or whatever its called) for his birthday..12 next week.. </P>

him, my 10 year old nephew and I video game boxed for about 3 hours straight..believe me when i say i literally cannot move my arms today... very sore and i lost everytime ! </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<FONT color=#ff0000>you shouldn't be cute j</FONT> ..... [:|]

[/quote]</P>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</P>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</P>

[/quote]

But no I hadn't gotten any creeps, it was more a preemptive strike. But if everyone liked it, I'll put it back up for a bit.
    [/quote][Y]</P>

GO GIANTS.. i will miss the game this week [] going on a 6 hour road trip up north sunday.. i used to love driving, now i can't freakin stand it.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

What are you doing over here Bandy?</P>

[/quote]i'm a vagabond. lol[/quote]</P>

Me too. I'm a man without a country right now.</P>

BTW, let me aplogize in advance anything I might say to you tonight when you beat me.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Found this under Owen Sound.......looks like an elephant gun to me..........yikes</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh yes it is.......lighter than a rocket launcher .........yet almost just as efficient!!! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

And the gun is pretty cool too!</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

BTW, let me aplogize in advance anything I might say to you tonight when you beat me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Why are you a man without a country MH?............Massachusetts [?] is still part of the good ole USA last time I checked[]</P>

All-Pro

lol.. MH i'll accept it if i win, that by the way is a big if.

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

thats not sexy..bring back the chicky in the box[Y]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<font color="#ff0000">you shouldn't be cute j</font> ..... [:|]

[/quote]</p>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</p>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</p>

GO GIANTS.. i will miss the game this week [] going on a 6 hour road trip up north sunday.. i used to love driving, now i can't freakin stand it.. </p>

so hoping for a good one sunday and everyone enjoys </p>

[/quote]</p>

6 hours north??? would that not put you in Antarctica Bandy? jk lol</p>

</p>

[/quote]lol.. you mean north pole? </p>

i went to a small city called Owen Sound,, aka the elephants *** hole</p>

[/quote]</p>

Found this under Owen Sound.......looks like an elephant gun to me..........yikes</p>

</p>

[/quote]chicks with guns.. nothin sexier. </p>

thats for homeprotection down there, isn't it? </p>[/quote]

Guns are too loud, I prefer my bow.

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Why are you a man without a country MH?............Massachusetts [?] is still part of the good ole USA last time I checked[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yes it is my friend. And by the way, you and a young Frank are like twins.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats for homeprotection down there, isn't it? </P>[/quote]

Guns are too loud, I prefer my bow.
    [/quote]i stand corrected, chicks with a bow wouldbe very sexy

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

And the gun is pretty cool too!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I imagine that could do some damage......the gun I mean[]</P>