Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

If the green bean casserole does not show up tomorrow I'm going to be very disappointed. My better half knows this....been forewarned lol []</P>

[/quote]</P>

Just give me Turkey... If we have green bean salad I'll Fedex it to ya', SEC... Happy Thanksbeaning</P>

[/quote]mmm.. turkey. </P>

if i don't speak with you before.... happy turkey day folks </P>

[/quote]</P>

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone</P>

Oh.........and by the way......it's green bean "casserole" I'm looking forward to! The kind you make with cream of mushroom Campell's soup and fried onions in can I think []</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

If the green bean casserole does not show up tomorrow I'm going to be very disappointed. My better half knows this....been forewarned lol []</P>

[/quote]</P>

Just give me Turkey... If we have green bean salad I'll Fedex it to ya', SEC... Happy Thanksbeaning</P>

[/quote]mmm.. turkey. </P>

if i don't speak with you before.... happy turkey day folks </P>

[/quote]</P>

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone</P>

Oh.........and by the way......it's green bean "casserole" I'm looking forward to! The kind you make with cream of mushroom Campell's soup and fried onions in can I think []</P>

[/quote]</P>

Now you're talking turkey, SEC. That sounds real good.</P>

Thanks, BW. Is turkey also traditional on your Thanksgiving day? </P>

in advance (i may be very busy tomorrow):

Happy Thanksgiving to all who have contributed in this thread and the Boards in general, even the schizo posters.....

be safe and eat well.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Hope everyone has a safe and happy turkey day...

The house already smells like thanksgiving around here!!!

Veteran

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

[quote user="jmike"]Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
    [/quote]

yep, that cowboys loss pretty much made my Turkey Day complete....[B]

Happy Thanksgiving all. Hope all is well. I head back to NY next week to see my Mom. Things haven't been going so well. A stroke two weeks ago was brought on by the chemotherapy so now she is having a tough time and has been in the hospital since.

[quote user="mjg407"]Happy Thanksgiving all. Hope all is well. I head back to NY next week to see my Mom. Things haven't been going so well. A stroke two weeks ago was brought on by the chemotherapy so now she is having a tough time and has been in the hospital since.[/quote]

You know, I was thinking about how your mom was doing the other day. I didn't want to bring anything up just because I didn't want to stir the pot if you know what I mean.

I hope she gets better.....[:$]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Happy Thanksgiving all. Hope all is well. I head back to NY next week to see my Mom. Things haven't been going so well. A stroke two weeks ago was brought on by the chemotherapy so now she is having a tough time and has been in the hospital since.[/quote]

You know, I was thinking about how your mom was doing the other day. I didn't want to bring anything up just because I didn't want to stir the pot if you know what I mean.

[/quote]

completely echo AG's sentiments MJG, safe travels.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Happy Thanksgiving all. Hope all is well. I head back to NY next week to see my Mom. Things haven't been going so well. A stroke two weeks ago was brought on by the chemotherapy so now she is having a tough time and has been in the hospital since.[/quote]

[/quote]

completely echo AG's sentiments MJG, safe travels.
    [/quote]</P>

Thoughts and prayers MJG</P>