http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkGR65CXaNA&amp;NR=1</P>

R. I. P. Leslie Neilson...................one funny guy!</P>

Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

Lt. Frank Drebin lol</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkGR65CXaNA&amp;NR=1</p>

R. I. P. Leslie Neilson...................one funny guy!</p>[/quote] sobering reality of one getting older....people you remember as a child passing on.

RIP Leslie....good memories of laughter with you.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

Ok, if you use the last of the toilet paper, replace the roll! @#$%^&amp;!

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"]Ok, if you use the last of the toilet paper, replace the roll! @#$%^&amp;!
    [/quote]hahah great impersonation of my wife [].. the "who the hell left the toilet seat up" is definitely my fav though

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Ok, if you use the last of the toilet paper, replace the roll! @#$%^&amp;!
    [/quote]hahah great impersonation of my wife [].. the "who the hell left the toilet seat up" is definitely my fav though[/quote]</P>

"Surely you can't be serious?" lol</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Ok, if you use the last of the toilet paper, replace the roll!* @#$%^&!
    [/quote]hahah great impersonation of my wife [].. the "who the hell left the toilet seat up" is definitely my fav though[/quote]I like to argue it is as easy for them to set it back down as you. It doesn't work very often however.

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Ok, if you use the last of the toilet paper, replace the roll! @#$%^&amp;!
    [/quote]hahah great impersonation of my wife [].. the "who the hell left the toilet seat up" is definitely my fav though[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

It is. And don't call me Shirley</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Ok, if you use the last of the toilet paper, replace the roll! @#$%^&amp;!
    [/quote]hahah great impersonation of my wife [].. the "who the hell left the toilet seat up" is definitely my fav though[/quote]I like to argue it is as easy for them to set it back down as you. It doesn't work very often however.[/quote]haha i try the same thing..then i get the look

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>[/quote]they saydeath comes in 3's right, firstPat Burns than Leslie Neilson... []