Re: Asian giant for HC

Yes the AG thread is slowing down a bit. Sorry guys, been so busy running around at work. Do you guys remember when we had a bunch of people here on a daily basis?

This place was booming, it was like going out into town on a Friday night, everyone was here..

=)

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Yes the AG thread is slowing down a bit. Sorry guys, been so busy running around at work. <FONT color=#0000ff>Do you guys remember when we had a bunch of people here on a daily basis?

</FONT>This place was booming, it was like going out into town on a Friday night, everyone was here..

=)
    [/quote]not me i was late to the party.. lol</P>

</P>

All-Pro

Ruskies trying to start somethin..</P>

http://beta.ca.news.yahoo.com/putin-...y-us-isnt.html</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Yes the AG thread is slowing down a bit. Sorry guys, been so busy running around at work. <FONT color=#0000ff>Do you guys remember when we had a bunch of people here on a daily basis?

</FONT>This place was booming, it was like going out into town on a Friday night, everyone was here..

=)

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was later than you, BW... and, sorry I didn't find it sooner. </P>

Bench Player

Seems like everybody and anybody posted in this thread, soooooooooo I will to.

Leslie Nielson was born in Saskatchewan, Canada. He died the same day the Saskatchewan Roughriders were playing in the CFL's Grey Cup.

RIP Sergeant Frank Drebin

All-Pro

[quote user="razorsedge"]Seems like everybody and anybody posted in this thread, soooooooooo I will to. Leslie Nielson was born in Saskatchewan, Canada. He died the same day the Saskatchewan Roughriders were playing in the CFL's Grey Cup. RIP Sergeant Frank Drebin[/quote]welcome.. Ticats really took you guys to school this year eh... []

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

=)

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was later than you, BW... and, sorry I didn't find it sooner. </P>[/quote]i could never find it.. everyone kept mentioningthe AG threadbut i never saw it on the active.. oh well we're here now Zim, thats all that matters

it's like the last season of a great TV show....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]it's like the last season of a great TV show....
    [/quote]</P>

So, if this was Facebook I would hit the "Like' tab for this. Great analogy, GY. </P>

... like, 'Friends'.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]it's like the last season of a great TV show....
    [/quote]</p>

So, if this was Facebook I would hit the "Like' tab for this. Great analogy, GY. </p>

... like, 'Friends'.</p>[/quote]

Agreed, well said.....

The AG thread used to be on TAGF. And it was consistently "bumped" throughout the day. The traffic back in the days was incredible. It was almost like being in a game thread. If you didn't check the thread in one day, you'd be about 5-10 pages back!!

We had a milestone a couple years ago in which we generated 1000 pages in one day!!!

Now the dust has settles, veterans of this thread are long gone. You guys are the last men standing. Holding up the fort..... Us remaining members will be the captains going down with the ship....

[:P]