Re: Asian giant for HC

Some of us still post .....periodically

[quote user="AsianGiant"]...Now
    the dust has settles, veterans of this thread are long gone. You guys
    are the last men standing. Holding up the fort..... Us remaining members
    will be the captains going down with the ship....

[:P]

[/quote]

blub-blub

[quote user="mjg407"]Some of us still post .....periodically[/quote]

Hope you are doing well during your somewhat challenging times....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Bench Player

Thanks!

And yes, yes they did. The Ticats are my second favorite team, and I was really hoping for Kevin Glenn to get another shot at the Grey cup this year.

Thanks GY. It's tough to see your parents age, even tougher when they do it in a month. Extended care facilities are really depressing. She's coping and making Slow progress, but I don't know if she will ever be the same.

All-Pro

[quote user="razorsedge"]Thanks! And yes, yes they did. The Ticats are my second favorite team, and I was really hoping for Kevin Glenn to get another shot at the Grey cup this year.[/quote]not sureKG'sgot it in him.. 2 years in a row he's tanked.. [:@]</P>

technically i've been boycotting the NHL (definitely been boycoting the Leafs) but i've been peeking in on the Oils this year.. i have a total mancrush on Eberle[]</P>

</P>

Could someone pull that jet stream back north. Thought it was cold on Long Island this morning. But it was 21 degrees in Myrtle Beach S.C. and almost as cold in Florida........wind was whipping @ Giants Stadium Sunday</P>

Bench Player

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="razorsedge"]Thanks! And yes, yes they did. The Ticats are my second favorite team, and I was really hoping for Kevin Glenn to get another shot at the Grey cup this year.[/quote]not sure*KG's*got it in him.. 2 years in a row he's tanked.. [:@]</P>

technically i've been boycotting the NHL (definitely been boycoting the Leafs) but i've been peeking in on the Oils this year.. i have a total mancrush on Eberle[]</P>[/quote]

Glenn got a raw deal in Winnipeg, so I hope to see him succeed.

Yeah, being an old Winnipeg Jets fan, I'm a little pissed at how the NHL's been run lately. Especially with the snubbing of Hamilton and now Winnipeg.

Oilers are my team, since I live just outside Edmonton. Yep, Eberle and Hall keep me interested.

This confirms what I already knew ..............cruise ships to Antarcticaare much less fun than the Caribbean ones []</P>

http://jalopnik.com/5710216/damaged-...tarctic-waters</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

This confirms what I already knew ..............cruise ships to Antarcticaare much less fun than the Caribbean ones []</P>

http://jalopnik.com/5710216/damaged-...tarctic-waters</P>

[/quote]</P>

Finally watched this, SEC. That wouldn't be my idea of a fun cruise. Give me Caribbean waters. One good thing... 160 passengers... you could probably upgrade to a really nice room for free... lots of empties.</P>

Anyone here watch America, the Story about us? Interesting series.....They had a marathon yesterday that I missed..... It was such a different America back in the days....