Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]screw the jets....

Adrian Peterson......discuss.
    [/quote]</P>

I have the luxury of replying after the game</P>

Adrian Peterson.... 26 yards</P>

[/quote]</P>

No way I did not think it was a yard over 20 lol[]</P>

Our D is looking great</P>

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-2oTR4Nq3A</P>

The Jets should have fired this coach first thing this morning imo.....what do think?</P>

[/quote]

IDK, it showed very poor judgment and sportsmanship, but everyone does something stupid from time to time. If he is otherwise an exemplary employee, I'd say suspend him, fine him or whatever diciplanary is team policy for random act of stupidity and give him a another chance. If he has shown a history of actions like this or he his an otherwise poor employee, then yes fire him.
    [/quote]</P>

Agree with you, jm. That's not something you plan. He made that decision a nanosecond before he acted. Incredibly stupid, but I'll leave it to the Jets to decise his fate.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You guys are probably right.......I know nothing about the guy [coach] who did it. However ,I've heard nothing from the Jets about incident....they should haveat least addressed it by now....no???</P>

He could have ended the players career with that action</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah... Jets should have acted by now, and they need to do something... fine, suspend... whatever... but, something.</P>

[/quote]

Maybe they did and don't want to report it. If you get in trouble at work they don't post what happened as a result on the break room cork board. He apologized and likely has had whatever punishment already and only the concerned parties know what happened.
    [/quote]</P>

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/40645902/ns/sports-nfl/</P>

He's gone for the year and a $25,000 fine</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

i recorded it last nite, listened to the Webcast during....</P>

I love Eli, but c'mon man !!!</P>

Thank God for the Defense and the 2-headed Monster!!!</P>

Next week is huge, I think we get the W for some reason.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

i recorded it last nite, listened to the Webcast during....</P>

I love Eli, but c'mon man !!!</P>

Thank God for the Defense and the 2-headed Monster!!!</P>

Next week is huge, I think we get the W for some reason.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Me too, GY... but Eli is in a funk out there sometimes... bad decision making. We'll need him to get his act together and be turnoverfree.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

Me too, GY... but Eli is in a funk out there sometimes... bad decision making. We'll need him to get his act together and be turnoverfree.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Back-foot throwing= bad habit, can it be coached away?</P>

Strange decision making = I don't know....it's like he's a gun-slinger sometimes with his mentality.</P>

what kills me is if you complain about Eli, you get crucified for being a "fake fan".</P>

unreal.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Anyone here watch America, the Story about us? Interesting series.....They had a marathon yesterday that I missed..... It was such a different America back in the days....
    [/quote]was Mike Moore involved in making it? i'd buy that if he waslol[/quote]

Too much historical pride and capitalism for mike moore to have made this series...

besides, he would have fainted at the part where he had to cover the great depression....just thinking about soup lines and lack of food would have made him faint....

[:P]

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-2oTR4Nq3A</p>

The Jets should have fired this coach first thing this morning imo.....what do think?</p>[/quote]

I felt really bad for that dolphins player. I think the Jets should have fired him too.....it's beyond despicable.....and in the locker room, what it does it promote cheap shots.....

They should have swiftly let him go and send a message....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Anyone here watch America, the Story about us? Interesting series.....They had a marathon yesterday that I missed..... It was such a different America back in the days....

Too much historical pride and capitalism for mike moore to have made this series...

besides, he would have fainted at the part where he had to cover the great depression....just thinking about soup lines and <FONT color=#0000ff>lack of food would have made him faint....
    </FONT>
    [/quote]lol... wondering in the series do they discuss the term "American". my question is when did you lads steal it lol..mind youit sounds better than United Staters

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Anyone here watch America, the Story about us? Interesting series.....They had a marathon yesterday that I missed..... It was such a different America back in the days....

besides, he would have fainted at the part where he had to cover the great depression....just thinking about soup lines and <FONT color=#0000ff>lack of food would have made him faint....
    </FONT>
    [/quote]lol... wondering in the series do they discuss the term "American". my question is when did you lads steal it lol..mind youit sounds better than United Staters[/quote]</P>

Us lads stole it?</P>

did not we earn it? []</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Anyone here watch America, the Story about us? Interesting series.....They had a marathon yesterday that I missed..... It was such a different America back in the days....

</FONT>
    [/quote]lol... wondering in the series do they discuss the term "American". my question is when did you lads steal it lol..mind youit sounds better than United Staters[/quote]</P>

Us lads stole it?</P>

did not we earn it? []</P>

</P>

</P>