Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Let's not forget what made this thread full of posts it's fun years.....BRITNEY!

[/quote]

Ok, I'll be stupid. Who? How? Why?
    [/quote]

The image must have changed? I don't see it posted anymore. It was a picture of Britney and Santa.....

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]
    All topics were discussed in a surprisingly mature and respectful manner.

From the Hoff to Brit-Brit, from the Giants to Yankees or Mets, from Tea Party to Liberals, from Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom to the 'Nam, from Canadien philosophies to occasional visits from our Friends across the Pond, from atheism to Christianity, Islam, Catholicism...

You name it, it was covered here and like I said maturely and respectfully and believe me many times there was no one point of view dominant on here.
    [/quote]

Well said GY, we covered all sorts of topics. Nothing ever got out of control, of course if it did, you'd be banned quickly. But I don't remember having to ban anyone who had a specific point of view on a topic.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]
    All topics were discussed in a surprisingly mature and respectful manner.

From the Hoff to Brit-Brit, from the Giants to Yankees or Mets, from Tea Party to Liberals, from Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom to the 'Nam, from Canadien philosophies to occasional visits from our Friends across the Pond, from atheism to Christianity, Islam, Catholicism...

You name it, it was covered here and like I said maturely and respectfully and believe me many times there was no one point of view dominant on here.
    [/quote]

Well said GY, we covered all sorts of topics. Nothing ever got out of control, of course if it did, you'd be banned quickly. But I don't remember having to ban anyone who had a specific point of view on a topic.....
    [/quote]

we all played by the Rules here. This Thread, JMike, was in essence the embodiment of what TAGF should have been.

Also this thread is the Grandfather to some other famous threads on these message boards. Not to mention those same threads "founding members" may have also been "regulars" on this one for quite some time.

They know who they are. [] [B]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Wow this team looks awful. But they made up for not tackling by not blocking and 6 turnovers. Wow

[quote user="mjg407"]Wow this team looks awful. But they made up for not tackling by not blocking and 6 turnovers. Wow[/quote]

so ****ing depressed right now...oh my god we are horrible.

Coughlin may have to go BUT gilbride MUST go !!!!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Wow this team looks awful. But they made up for not tackling by not blocking and 6 turnovers. Wow[/quote]

[/quote]I know it is easy to throw the d under the bus but two 3and outs by GB at the start of the 4 th and we turn it over 2 more times. Eli has regressed from his last year form.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Wow this team looks awful. But they made up for not tackling by not blocking and 6 turnovers. Wow[/quote]

[/quote]I know it is easy to throw the d under the bus but two 3and outs by GB at the start of the 4 th and we turn it over 2 more times. Eli has regressed from his last year form.[/quote]

it's so much more than that...on many levels there are issues.

And I listened to that webcast of Coughlin and he sounds real dejected, real beat down. He might just walk away for all we know.

This is going to be another rough work week for us.

I just don't get it man.

The team gave up today. For Eli's ego TC should have pulled him when the game was unwinable. Right now TB wants it morebthan us.

the Fan inside says make it to the Playoffs even if we end up being one and done...

but you just wish that they would enter the Post-Season with a full head of momentum ready to punch people in the mouth and be "Road Warriors" again.

Yeah, I don't want to "back into the playoffs" either. But the way this team played the last 5 quarters they are the Seahawks of the NFC East.