Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]This broad is crazy !!!
    [link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/40838661#40838661[/link]

MTv...one of the biggest contributors to the social decay of the Youth....
    [/quote]</p>

She says "I thought I only hit him once"</p>

Is not "once" enough?</p>

Shakes head in disbelief</p>[/quote]

I give him props though, I know he knows it was being recorded but it
    took a lot to keep from swinging back on here and basically knocking her
    *** the F out.

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I was not going to watch last nights game but I'm glad I did. That did not look like the Eagles at all!!!
    [/quote]</p>

Reid will not put Vick any where near the field this weekend</p>

If the stars align.......Sunday.....don't we get first crack at the Eagles?</p>

Know it's a long shot.....but it would seem like poetic justice to get another shot at them [&lt;)]</p>[/quote]

I don't know man...feels like you're tempting fate and well...my recent playoff memories of us and the eagles are like waking nightmares.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Happy New Year everyone and we are all Bear fans this weekend right??

Not really tempting fate in regards to playing the Eagles. It is the law of averages.

You see, when we won the SB, I was not concerned playing the Cowboys. I told my friend it was the law of averages. He doesn't really follow football so basically, it's very tough to sweep a team in a season. But if you do, then it's even tougher to win 3 times in one season.

Hence, we beat the Cowboys. And same situation now with the Eagles. Can they possibly beat us 3 times in one season???

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Happy New Year everyone and we are all Bear fans this weekend right??

Not really tempting fate in regards to playing the Eagles. It is the law of averages.

You see, when we won the SB, I was not concerned playing the Cowboys. I told my friend it was the law of averages. He doesn't really follow football so basically, it's very tough to sweep a team in a season. But if you do, then it's even tougher to win 3 times in one season.

Hence, we beat the Cowboys. And same situation now with the Eagles. Can they possibly beat us 3 times in one season???
    [/quote]

Happy New Year all !!!!

And yes that is tempting fate.....[li]

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Well, I'll rather be in the playoffs than not. Even if it is one and done. You never know, the better team (not us) may not win, they may have a fumble that costs the game. Anything can happen that reinvigorates the team.

All we need to do is catch lightning in a bottle. Obviously the team has talent, they just aren't playing hard. It's almost like brainwashing them, if we can just get them excited for the playoffs we can go far... Our defense is scary when we really want to play....
    [/quote]
    It seemed like when they pinned their ears back and just flat out rushed to the backfield was when they were the most scary.

But sit back in Coverage and they get exposed big time.

Mr. Reese better start looking for shutdown corners and coverage Safeties.

But first a True Nose Tackle and an Beast at OLB would be sweet along with some younger O-Linemen with violent attitudes....
    [/quote]

I think they may have their NT in Linval Joseph. I think they will be looking hard at CB and look for some speed at LBer. Based on the Chad Jones pick last year another safety is likely since I wouldn't expect they plan on having Mr. Jones back any time soon.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Well, I'll rather be in the playoffs than not. Even if it is one and done. You never know, the better team (not us) may not win, they may have a fumble that costs the game. Anything can happen that reinvigorates the team.

All we need to do is catch lightning in a bottle. Obviously the team has talent, they just aren't playing hard. It's almost like brainwashing them, if we can just get them excited for the playoffs we can go far... Our defense is scary when we really want to play....
    [/quote]
    It seemed like when they pinned their ears back and just flat out rushed to the backfield was when they were the most scary.

But sit back in Coverage and they get exposed big time.

Mr. Reese better start looking for shutdown corners and coverage Safeties.

But first a True Nose Tackle and an Beast at OLB would be sweet along with some younger O-Linemen with violent attitudes....
    [/quote]

I think they may have their NT in Linval Joseph. I think they will be looking hard at CB and look for some speed at LBer. Based on the Chad Jones pick last year another safety is likely since I wouldn't expect they plan on having Mr. Jones back any time soon.
    [/quote]

Red Eye said the same and so I'll respond the same way, "fingers crossed."

Hope the Giants and Bears get it done today, but we'll see...

At halftime. I am dully unimpressed with this "playoff" contender.

[quote user="mjg407"]At halftime. I am dully unimpressed with this "playoff" contender.[/quote]

...and there "it" is.

Coughlin stays though.

Fewell should get one more chance to see if his "2nd ranked Defense" can fix some of their glaring weaknesses.

Curse me if you want to but Gilbride, like Huffy before him, needs to kick some rocks. i.e. this year's scapegoat is KG.

Hopefully Mr. Reese drafts SPEED at LB and Coverage at CB.

fewel should stay. Part of a high pressure D is to give up the big play. If the O could do more than 3 and out..... I don't know if it is just the lack of receivers, Olinne, or kill drive.

On a side note, I gave my two weeks notice in December and today I am starting training for my new job. So no more spectacular pics from me, but I will be getting back to my roots and heading over to places we don't like to talk about to hunt down bad guys. (Going as a Pilot).

[quote user="mjg407"]fewel should stay. Part of a high pressure D is to give up the big play. If the O could do more than 3 and out..... I don't know if it is just the lack of receivers, O-line, or kill drive.

On a side note, I gave my two weeks notice in December and today I am starting training for my new job. So no more spectacular pics from me, but I will be getting back to my roots and heading over to places we don't like to talk about to hunt down bad guys. (Going as a Pilot).[/quote]

I see. "Private Firm"? or "Government Issue" ?

Private firm. Does that make me a merc?