Re: Asian giant for HC

Having two headquarters is an oxymoron....unless one of them is considered the global HQ...

I heard that Disney wanted to move their office over to China, no joke....I'm not sure what that is all about.....

I hear really sad things about the city of Detroit, other than a couple buildings, it's like end of the world over there....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Having two headquarters is an oxymoron....unless one of them is considered the global HQ...

I heard that Disney wanted to move their office over to China, no joke....I'm not sure what that is all about.....

I hear really sad things about the city of Detroit, other than a couple buildings, it's like end of the world over there....
    [/quote]i blame unions..</P>

we do a lot of work in MI area (Detroit proper) ,they are hurting for sure. </P>

City was talking about contraction, to turn some of the city back to rural areas.. haven't heard anything on it for a while. i'd image thats a lot of cashola needed for something like that</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Having two headquarters is an oxymoron....unless one of them is considered the global HQ...

[/quote]i blame unions..</p>

we do a lot of work in MI area (Detroit proper) ,they are hurting for sure. </p>

City was talking about contraction, to turn some of the city back to rural areas.. haven't heard anything on it for a while. i'd image thats a lot of cashola needed for something like that</p>[/quote]

A mixture of unions, corrupt city officials/gov't, incompetent public people who vote for the wrong leaders to serve them......funny though that you can reflect back, look at a city fall apart, and no one is accountable?

Outsourcing....killed the American Worker. People like me are suffering for those a-hole execs worship of the almighty dollar.

Outsourcing is great for economies over seas but where does that leave us?

Pay an American Worker his money and he/ she spends the same within the American infrastructure.

1 + 1 = 2

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]i blame unions..</p>

we do a lot of work in MI area (Detroit proper) ,*they are hurting for sure. </p>

City was talking about contraction, to turn some of the city back to rural areas.. haven't heard anything on it for a while. i'd image thats a lot of cashola needed for something like that</p>[/quote]

A mixture of unions, corrupt city officials/gov't, incompetent public people who vote for the wrong leaders to serve them......funny though that you can reflect back, look at a city fall apart, and no one is accountable?

[/quote]its a fair question.. i often say this about the union leaders.. they demand and demand till the jobs are gone and like you said asked how is no one at fault... seen this way to many times here in Hamilton.. theres no need for unions any more imo..
    CAW and UAW have a huge push right now to get into Mexico.. seems like a match made in heaven if they can.. dirty union leaders and dirty Mexican Leaders..

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Outsourcing....killed the American Worker. People like me are suffering for those a-hole execs worship of the almighty dollar.

Outsourcing is great for economies over seas but where does that leave us?

Pay an American Worker his money and he/ she spends the same within the American infrastructure.

1 + 1 = 2

[/quote]maybe with oil prices rising constantly we can get some jobs back.. cost of shipping has to be decreasing profits aswell. probably just pipe dream eh?

All-Pro

money/greed /crime</P>

things need to be fixed from the top down not fromthe bottom up..problem is getting those at the top to be a little less greedy and a little more honest is a problem ...whats it going to take a total collapse of the system ? or will this gov just keep bailing themself'sthe fat cats out ...</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"]

*money/greed /crime*</P>

things need to be fixed from the top down not from*the bottom up..problem is getting those at the top to be a little less greedy and a little more honest is a problem ...whats it going to take a total collapse of the system ? or will this gov just keep bailing themself's*the fat cats out ...</P>[/quote]B, how are yah..
    read a article the other week basically saying the mob/mafia/cartel or whatever their called around the world has such a strangle hold on every level of goverment in every country theres just no way to get rid of it unfortunately.. they run the world

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"]

money/greed /crime</p>

things need to be fixed from the top down not fromthe bottom up..problem is getting those at the top to be a little less greedy and a little more honest is a problem ...whats it going to take a total collapse of the system ? or will this gov just keep bailing themself'sthe fat cats out ...</p>[/quote]B, how are yah..
    read a article the other week basically saying the mob/mafia/cartel or whatever their called around the world has such a strangle hold on every level of goverment in every country theres just no way to get rid of it unfortunately.. they run the world[/quote]

Congress sure acts like a "mob/mafia/cartel" so it's not a stretch to believe.

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"]

money/greed /crime</P>

things need to be fixed from the top down not fromthe bottom up..problem is getting those at the top to be a little less greedy and a little more honest is a problem ...whats it going to take a total collapse of the system ? or will this gov just keep bailing themself'sthe fat cats out ...</P>[/quote]B, how are yah.. read a article the other week basically saying the mob/mafia/cartel or whatever their called around the world has such a strangle hold on every level of goverment in every country theres just no way to get rid of it unfortunately.. they run the world[/quote]Well thats probably rightBW..the whole thing will probably tits up one day....or get us a guy like Melvin Purvis hunt'em down ..what ya gonna do