Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Updated version of a DeLorean.......what do ya think?</P>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
    [/quote]</P>

LOL GY What kind of Porsche was ityou like? </P>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is thesexiest vehicle ever on this planet</P>

god bless those Germans.. </P>

i agree with AG thats pretty nice lookin car.. stolen design or not</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is thesexiest vehicle ever on this planet

god bless those Germans.. </p>

i agree with AG thats pretty nice lookin car.. stolen design or not</p>[/quote]

Whoever did it was able to capture the classic look with a modern design.....

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

Updated version of a DeLorean.......what do ya think?</p>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
    [/quote]</p>

LOL GY What kind of Porsche was ityou like? </p>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is thesexiest vehicle ever on this planet</p>

Ahhh, boys and their toys.

Porsche GT3
    Porsche Cayman

Ferrari f430 and Spyder variant
    Ferrari 575 GTC
    Ferrari Enzo

Lamborghini Gallardo
    Lamborghini Reventon
    Lamborghini Murcilego (sp)

and just about any classic Muscle Car be it Fomoco, Mopar or GM, or their modern day updates (Challenger, Camaro, Stang and Charger)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="byron"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"]

money/greed /crime</P>

things need to be fixed from the top down not fromthe bottom up..problem is getting those at the top to be a little less greedy and a little more honest is a problem ...whats it going to take a total collapse of the system ? or will this gov just keep bailing themself'sthe fat cats out ...</P>[/quote]B, how are yah.. read a article the other week basically saying the mob/mafia/cartel or whatever their called around the world has such a strangle hold on every level of goverment in every country theres just no way to get rid of it unfortunately.. they run the world[/quote]

Congress sure acts like a "mob/mafia/cartel" so it's not a stretch to believe.
    [/quote] its frustrating..they do what want [/quote]

it's not a coincidence the "money + crime + greed" thing...

the real tragedy is the honest-working individuals who are swept under the rug or otherwise considered acceptable collateral "damage/loss" in the "bigger scheme of things."

The American Middle-Class is all but vanished and the rift between the Poor and Wealthy is ever-widened.

Many who were once termed Middle-class are slipping into the chasm of Poverty and yet the law-makers and politicians keep giving themselves raises or otherwise cut some of their spending to the tune of 2 bathrooms versus 4.

what the fudge !!!

And don't get me started on the evil that is Big Government and Government seizure of private businesses and the like...
    [/quote] I hear ya GY...bfm man

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
    [/quote]</p>

LOL** GY***** What kind of Porsche was it*you like? </p>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is the*sexiest vehicle ever on this planet</p>

[/quote]lol.. you know you women love nice cars just as much us boys.. you just have no idea how to drive them

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Porsche GT3
    Porsche Cayman

Ferrari f430 and Spyder variant
    Ferrari* 575 GTC
    Ferrari Enzo

Lamborghini Gallardo
    Lamborghini Reventon
    Lamborghini Murcilego (sp)

and just about any classic Muscle Car be it Fomoco, Mopar or GM, or their modern day updates (Challenger, Camaro, Stang and Charger)
    [/quote]
    64-66 Chevelle and of course the 70 Boss 302 midnight black w/ rear window slats.. like the one Segall drove in hard to kill.. thing of beauty..
    i think it was hard to kill.. his movies all kinda were the same lol.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is thesexiest vehicle ever on this planet</p>

[/quote]lol.. you know you women love nice cars just as much us boys.. you just have no idea how to drive them [/quote]
    What happens when it hits 88?

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]lol.. you know you women love nice cars just as much us boys.. you just have no idea how to drive them [/quote]

Well you are partially right, I don't drive anymore. However, cars do not excite me at least no more so than a bus or a train in that they get me places.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Updated version of a DeLorean.......what do ya think?</P>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
    [/quote]</P>

LOL GY What kind of Porsche was ityou like? </P>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is thesexiest vehicle ever on this planet</P>

god bless those Germans.. </P>

i agree with AG thats pretty nice lookin car.. stolen design or not</P>[/quote]

Well you are partially right, I don't drive anymore. However, cars do not excite me at least no more so than a bus or a train in that they get me places.
    [/quote]buses? they still have those things? lol