Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

Yes, I am quite possibly the worst driver ever. But I passed my driver's exam with flying colors, never had a ticket in my life and not once in all my days of drinking did I get behind the wheel of a car with so much as a drink in me. So what do we learn from that, idk, but that driver's exam is not worth squat it seems. So now, I don't drive, doesn't matter I guess, I doubt anyone would insure me. I do have a driver's license still, but I have only driven a total of like 5 miles in the past 2 years. (sister's car, ironically in those 5 miles I did rear end someone but no damage done to anyone).

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"]Yes, I am quite possibly the worst driver ever.* But I passed my driver's exam with flying colors, never had a ticket in my life and not once in all my days of drinking did I get behind the wheel of a car with so much as a drink in me.* So what do we learn from that, idk, but that driver's exam is not worth squat it seems.* So now, I don't drive, doesn't matter I guess, I doubt anyone would insure me.* I do have a driver's license still, but I have only driven a total of like 5 miles in the past 2 years.* (sister's car, ironically in those 5 miles I did rear end someone but no damage done to anyone).
    [/quote]lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htDOZ...eature=related

Veteran

That wasn't me.

Though I did drive into a canal once.

[quote user="jmike"]That wasn't me.

[/quote]

no one can be that bad...I think

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]That wasn't me.

[/quote]

[/quote]i use to think that way aswell. till i started watching the show Canada's worst driver.. scary how some can get licensed

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]That wasn't me.

[/quote]

[/quote]i use to think that way aswell. till i started watching the show Canada's worst driver.. scary how some can get licensed[/quote]

Visit the Windy City sometime. Oh boy.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]That wasn't me.

[/quote]

[/quote]i use to think that way aswell. till i started watching the show Canada's worst driver.. scary how some can get licensed[/quote]

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]That wasn't me.

[/quote]

[/quote]have a bunch of jmikes there eh?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]That wasn't me.

[/quote]

[/quote]have a bunch of jmikes there eh?[/quote]

It's not only women, a ton of guy drivers here need to get their licenses taken, cut up and then burned...

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]That wasn't me.

[/quote]

[/quote]have a bunch of jmikes there eh?[/quote]

It's not only women, a ton of guy drivers here need to get their licenses taken, cut up and then burned...
    [/quote]are they Asian lol.. just kidding AG []and any other Asian on looker..