All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

where the H E Double hockeysticks has Bansaw been?

[quote user="bandwgn86"]are they Asian lol.. just kidding AG []and any other Asian on looker..[/quote]

A lot of minorities don't know how to drive. It's kind of amazing because driving seems so common sense to me. Not to pat myself on the back or anything.

What drives me insane are old people who drive in the fast lane at 35 MPH.

I mean, they have to be bitter...it's the only answer. They weren't born yesterday, everyone knows that the fast lane is meant for faster drivers. When I see someone drive slow in the slow lane, I don't get upset, I move out of the way. Because they are allowed to drive slow there. It's logical.....

But don't make me go into the slow lane to go around you, that really enrages me.....

[quote user="bandwgn86"]where the H E Double hockeysticks has Bansaw been?[/quote]

Good question.

Hey Ban if you are "lurking", Hi !!! Hope you are doing O.k.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][... don't make me go into the slow lane to go around you, that really enrages me.....
    [/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">road rager</font> [8-|]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]are they Asian lol.. just kidding AG []and any other Asian on looker..[/quote]

A lot of minorities don't know how to drive. It's kind of amazing because driving seems so common sense to me. Not to pat myself on the back or anything.

What drives me insane are old people who drive in the fast lane at 35 MPH.

I mean, they have to be bitter...it's the only answer. They weren't born yesterday, everyone knows that the fast lane is meant for faster drivers. When I see someone drive slow in the slow lane, I don't get upset, I move out of the way. Because they are allowed to drive slow there. It's logical.....

But don't make me go into the slow lane to go around you, that really enrages me.....
    [/quote]i refuse to drive with my dad for that reason.. he does the speed limit in the fast lane and thinks thats fast enough for everyone else, and he won't move.. it enrages me and i'm in the same car.. lol

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

<font color="#ff0000">road rager</font> [8-|]
    [/quote]

Absolute, it is illogical and dangerous!

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i refuse to drive with my dad for that reason.. he does the speed limit in the fast lane and thinks thats fast enough for everyone else, and he won't move.. it enrages me and i'm in the same car.. lol[/quote]

I just don't, and will never understand it. I knew a guy once that would drive fast in the fast lane, but as soon as you started talking to him, he slows down to a crawl!!! He has no ability to multi-task, you can almost see him having trouble chatting while driving....and he won't go into the slow lane...

I see people passing and looking at us and I'm thinking, "Hey man! I'm mad too!!"

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]are they Asian lol.. just kidding AG []and any other Asian on looker..[/quote]

[/quote]

To you it may. For some people the task of driving is very difficult. There is a lot going on, you are moving really fast, not only watching the road, but reading signs, watching other cars, keeping track of your speed, all while trying to find the way to where you are going.

For many it is easy and simple, doesn't mean it is common sense.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]are they Asian lol.. just kidding AG []and any other Asian on looker..[/quote]

[/quote]

To you it may. For some people the task of driving is very difficult. There is a lot going on, you are moving really fast, not only watching the road, but reading signs, watching other cars, keeping track of your speed, all while trying to find the way to where you are going.

[/quote]</P>

I'd agree with AG... really, that is something almost natural... at least it feels like that to me. And now I'm going out with my grand daughter teaching her... and she has problems... sorta like what you describe, jmike. That makes me concerned for her, cause she'll surely get her license cuz the tests are a joke, and then I'll worry every day that she's out there. She needs to live in the city where she has options... we have zero options in the boonies.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]are they Asian lol.. just kidding AG []and any other Asian on looker..[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'd agree with AG... really, that is something almost natural... at least it feels like that to me. And now I'm going out with my grand daughter teaching her... and she has problems... sorta like what you describe, jmike. That makes me concerned for her, cause she'll surely get her license cuz the tests are a joke, and then I'll worry every day that she's out there. She needs to live in the city where she has options... we have zero options in the boonies.</p>[/quote]

Everyone learning has issues. I wouldn't worry. My biggest problem is I get distracted very easily. Driving just isn't for me,

My mom is "directionally challenged."
    She is a brilliant artist, musician and dancer, but the concepts of driving a car just throws her for a loop.

Me, I'm a late-blooming gearhead. Loved cars all my life, but never had a guy who knew a lot about cars to take me under his wing.

So when I drive, it's part an experience part mundane.

I'm a minivan dad so my daydreams incorporate muscle cars and exotics...

While in Germany I had a BMW 3i6i (automatic) and then a Mitsubishi Lancer (manual)....

The Beemer was cool cuz it was Beemer, but i TOTALLY loved my 1993 Lancer.

Got back to the States I picked up a Civic coupe for work...it was stolen and I'm in no position to get another "bucket" for work []

I love driving stick, to me it is the BEST way to drive because you know you're driving the machine as supposed to putting it in gear and riding it with minimal control.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

Did you know it was stolen when you bought it?