Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I am so relieved the Packers won and the Jets lost. The teams I wanted to win, well...won yesterday!

The schoolyard trash talking by the Jets was really getting on my nerves....they truly are the Mets of the football....taste a little success and they start dancing and doing the tango.

Seeing Ryan throw his equipment onto the ground was great!!!

If I lived in warm climate, I'd get a CLK. Those are pretty hot cars. If only they came in 4matic...LOL....

I was thinking about E-Class recently. I really like the new ones so maybe I'll wait for them to come down in a couple years so I can pick up a used one....

Right now I drive an Acura TL. Very solid car and it fits me like a glove.....I prefer either japanese interior layout, or last generation BMW/Mercedes models interior like what MJ has.

[/quote]

I was whatever on Packers/ bears to be honest.

The game I had real interest in was the jets one...gotta say I was happy for Coach Tomlin and his team.

Cutler is getting laced here in chicago if anyone cares. Chicago fans are as rough on their sports teams as NY/ NJ fans are.

My buddy has an Ac too, he got it back in 96? or 97? Acura Integra GSR I think. It was cool he modded it at a professional spot and was in a car club and still is.

But me, if I had the choice would go all out American Muscle. I prefer Mopar and Fords more than GM but any would make me happy if it had a big block, a "snail" and a sweet MagnaFlow system *sigh* [ip]
    [/quote]</P>

They are saying nowit's Cutlers MCL.......which might [or not] explain why he could not continue.............at any rate that does not answer his can't play so whateverattitude....jeez , it's the NFC Championship game , at least act like you care about the game after your injury</P>

Strange..... to me at least</P>

like the looks of this baby?</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I am so relieved the Packers won and the Jets lost. The teams I wanted to win, well...won yesterday!

The schoolyard trash talking by the Jets was really getting on my nerves....they truly are the Mets of the football....taste a little success and they start dancing and doing the tango.

If I lived in warm climate, I'd get a CLK. Those are pretty hot cars. If only they came in 4matic...LOL....

I was thinking about E-Class recently. I really like the new ones so maybe I'll wait for them to come down in a couple years so I can pick up a used one....

Right now I drive an Acura TL. Very solid car and it fits me like a glove.....I prefer either japanese interior layout, or last generation BMW/Mercedes models interior like what MJ has.

[/quote]

The game I had real interest in was the jets one...gotta say I was happy for Coach Tomlin and his team.

Cutler is getting laced here in chicago if anyone cares. Chicago fans are as rough on their sports teams as NY/ NJ fans are.

My buddy has an Ac too, he got it back in 96? or 97? Acura Integra GSR I think. It was cool he modded it at a professional spot and was in a car club and still is.

But me, if I had the choice would go all out American Muscle. I prefer Mopar and Fords more than GM but any would make me happy if it had a big block, a "snail" and a sweet MagnaFlow system *sigh* [ip]
    [/quote]</P>

They are saying nowit's Cutlers MCL.......which might [or not] explain why he could not continue.............at any rate that does not answer his can't play so whateverattitude....jeez , it's the NFC Championship game , at least act like you care about the game after your injury</P>

[/quote]i'd imagine we would've seen more "fight" from him to get back in the game had he been playin well.. </P>

agreed it was strange..for hissake i hope he was injured.. </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>[/quote]concept Vette?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]concept Vette?[/quote]</P>

pic said it was the Vette from the "Transformers" ? Think it mentioned they had actually produced at least a few..........you'd look damm good behind the wheel of this one Bandy []</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]i'd imagine we would've seen more "fight" from him to get back in the game had he been playin well.. </P>

agreed it was strange..for hissake i hope he was injured.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I like Cutler....think he's a very good and tough QB saw the 3rd stringQB [Haney ?]looking at pics of defenses and Cutler sitting next to him offering no advice. At least talk the kid QB just my opinion</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86]
    thats my boy Jakob.. he gets his cuteness from his mother.. he's got my feet though lol
    Well hopefully he gives them back soon or getting to work will be difficult.[/quote]</P>

One of these days Alice...one of these days, bam, zoom, straight to the moon.

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

pic said it was the Vette from the "Transformers" ? Think it mentioned they had actually produced at least a few..........you'd look damm good behind the wheel of this one Bandy []</P>

[/quote]i would indeed.. its the trying to get out that would look rather foolish...anyone got a shoehorn </P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

like the looks of this baby?</p>

</p>

[/quote]concept Vette?[/quote]</p>

pic said it was the Vette from the "Transformers" ? Think it mentioned they had actually produced at least a few..........you'd look damm good behind the wheel of this one Bandy []</p>[/quote]

it was, Transformers.

And is, Concept 'Vette, a Stingray to be exact.

As to Cutler, I kind of like the guy. He like many QBs who come to Chicago have NO IDEA just how rough the fanbase is here. Next year if he doesn't "produce" the BOOs will rain down from the rafters and he'll be the "next Grossman."

Also it is worth commenting that the O Line really is doo-doo and Mike Martz sucks. I don't give a flip about the "Greatest Show on Turf". That style always struck me as Arena Football-esque or XFL-like.

I like OLD FASHIONED Smashmouth Football. Line up and knock the teeth, of that a-hole lined up across from you, down his little throat.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

pic said it was the Vette from the "Transformers" ? Think it mentioned they had actually produced at least a few..........you'd look damm good behind the wheel of this one Bandy []</P>[/quote]

it was, Transformers.

And is, Concept 'Vette, a Stingray to be exact.

As to Cutler, I kind of like the guy. He like many QBs who come to Chicago have NO IDEA just how rough the fanbase is here. Next year if he doesn't "produce" the BOOs will rain down from the rafters and he'll be the "next Grossman."

Also it is worth commenting that the O Line really is doo-doo and Mike Martz sucks. I don't give a flip about the "Greatest Show on Turf". <FONT color=#0000ff>That style always struck me as Arena Football-esque or XFL-like.

</FONT>I like OLD FASHIONED Smashmouth Football. Line up and knock the teeth, of that a-hole lined up across from you, down his little throat.

[/quote]pfft... typical...always ignoring the CFL.. []