Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86]
    thats my boy Jakob.. he gets his cuteness from his mother.. he's got my feet though lol
    Well hopefully he gives them back soon or getting to work will be difficult.[/quote]</P>

One of these days Alice...one of these days, bam, zoom, straight to the moon.

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

like the looks of this baby?</P>

</P>

[/quote]concept Vette?[/quote]</P>

pic said it was the Vette from the "Transformers" ? Think it mentioned they had actually produced at least a few..........you'd look damm good behind the wheel of this one Bandy []</P>

[/quote]

it was, Transformers.

And is, Concept 'Vette, a Stingray to be exact.

As to Cutler, I kind of like the guy. He like many QBs who come to Chicago have NO IDEA just how rough the fanbase is here. Next year if he doesn't "produce" the BOOs will rain down from the rafters and he'll be the "next Grossman."

Also it is worth commenting that the O Line really is doo-doo and Mike Martz sucks. I don't give a flip about the "Greatest Show on Turf". That style always struck me as Arena Football-esque or XFL-like.

I like OLD FASHIONED Smashmouth Football. Line up and knock the teeth, of that a-hole lined up across from you, down his little throat.

[/quote]</P>

Yesterday did not help Cutler from the Chicago Fan's viewpoint I'm sure........however , considering the Bears history of"truly offensive" offense.........they better get over JCs temperment.....and fast</P>

lest they go back to the Rex Grossman days []</P>

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86]
    thats my boy Jakob.. he gets his cuteness from his mother.. he's got my feet though lol
    Well hopefully he gives them back soon or getting to work will be difficult.[/quote]</p>

One of these days Alice...one of these days, bam, zoom, straight to the moon.

</p>[/quote]

Who's Alice?

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

like the looks of this baby?</p>

</p>

[/quote]concept Vette?[/quote]</p>

pic said it was the Vette from the "Transformers" ? Think it mentioned they had actually produced at least a few..........you'd look damm good behind the wheel of this one Bandy []</p>

[/quote]i would indeed.. its the trying to get out that would look rather foolish...anyone got a shoehorn </p>[/quote]

No worries, I'll drive for you and just strap you to the hood.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

pic said it was the Vette from the "Transformers" ? Think it mentioned they had actually produced at least a few..........you'd look damm good behind the wheel of this one Bandy []</P>

[/quote]i would indeed.. its the trying to get out that would look rather foolish...anyone got a shoehorn </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]i do like being tied down grrrr.. </P>

besides, thats a rear wheel drive vehicle.. those back tires aint seeing the ground ifmyfat *** isa hood ornament.. []</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]i would indeed.. its the trying to get out that would look rather foolish...anyone got a shoehorn </P>

[/quote]

besides, thats a rear wheel drive vehicle.. those back tires aint seeing the ground ifmyfat *** isa hood ornament.. []</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't want to interfere with your chanceof being tied down by our ever beautiful Jmike, Bandy, but you do know of her escapades behind the wheel... much less behind the wheel of that vette. Perhaps you should ask to be tied down someplace less dangerous... like to a bedpost.</P>

How's your heart? Maybe the vette would be safer?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I don't want to interfere with your chanceof being tied down by our ever beautiful Jmike, Bandy, but <FONT color=#0000ff>you do know of her escapades behind the wheel</FONT>... much less behind the wheel of that vette. Perhaps you should ask to be tied down someplace less dangerous... like to a bedpost.</P>

[/quote]lol.. very true but i'mbetting she couldn't get it into first gear[]</P>

god save us all if she could [:|]</P>

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

pic said it was the Vette from the "Transformers" ? Think it mentioned they had actually produced at least a few..........you'd look damm good behind the wheel of this one Bandy []</p>

[/quote]i would indeed.. its the trying to get out that would look rather foolish...anyone got a shoehorn </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]i do like being tied down grrrr.. </p>

besides, thats a rear wheel drive vehicle.. those back tires aint seeing the ground ifmyfat *** isa hood ornament.. []</p>

[/quote]</p>

I don't want to interfere with your chanceof being tied down by our ever beautiful Jmike, Bandy, but <font color="#0000ff">you do know of her escapades behind the wheel</font>... much less behind the wheel of that vette. Perhaps you should ask to be tied down someplace less dangerous... like to a bedpost.</p>

How's your heart? Maybe the vette would be safer?</p>

[/quote]lol.. very true but i'mbetting she couldn't get it into first gear[]</p>

god save us all if she could [:|]</p>[/quote]

Excuse me, I do know how to handle a stick. I just tend to hit things.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I don't want to interfere with your chanceof being tied down by our ever beautiful Jmike, Bandy, but <FONT color=#0000ff>you do know of her escapades behind the wheel</FONT>... much less behind the wheel of that vette. Perhaps you should ask to be tied down someplace less dangerous... like to a bedpost.</P>

[/quote]lol.. very true but i'mbetting she couldn't get it into first gear[]</P>

god save us all if she could [:|]</P>

[/quote]

Excuse me, I do know how to handle a stick. I just tend to hit things.
    [/quote]</P>

My point, exactly. Poor Bandy, tied to the hood, and a mouth full of tree trunk.</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

*</p>

pic said it was the Vette from the "Transformers" ?* Think it mentioned they had actually produced at least a few..........you'd look damm good behind the wheel of this one Bandy []</p>

[/quote]i would indeed.. its the trying to get out that would look rather foolish...anyone got a shoehorn </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]i do like being tied down grrrr..* </p>

besides, thats a rear wheel drive vehicle.. those back tires aint seeing the ground if*my*fat *** is*a hood ornament.. []</p>

[/quote]</p>

I don't want to interfere with your chance*of being tied down by our ever beautiful Jmike, Bandy, but <font color="#0000ff">you do know of her escapades behind the wheel</font>... much less behind the wheel of that vette.* Perhaps you should ask to be tied down someplace less dangerous... like to a bedpost.</p>

How's your heart? Maybe the vette would be safer?</p>

[/quote]lol.. very true but i'm*betting she couldn't get it into first gear*[]</p>

god save us all if she could [:|]</p>[/quote]

Excuse me, I do know how to handle a stick.* I just tend to hit things.
    [/quote]these things (people,trees, firehydrants,) that you tend to hit..is it a matter of not seeing them or you just feel they shouldnt be in your way..