Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

these things (people,trees, firehydrants,) that you tend to hit..is it a matter of not seeing them or you just feel they shouldnt be in your way..[/quote]

I get distracted easily.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

these things (people,trees, firehydrants,) that you tend to hit..is it a matter of not seeing them or you just feel they shouldnt be in your way..[/quote]

I get distracted easily.
    [/quote]shiney things? j/k

would you consider yourself an unlucky person?because i too get distracted.. i don't know if there is a term for this but i have a condition that makes me look at hot women in cars around me.(another reason why women shouldnt drive lol) . i consider myself lucky i havent rearended someone sneaking a peak at some brunnette chicky.....

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

I get distracted easily.
    [/quote]shiney things? j/k

would you consider yourself an unlucky person?because i too get distracted.. i don't know if there is a term for this but i have a condition that makes me look at hot women in cars around me.(another reason why women shouldnt drive lol) . i consider myself lucky i havent rearended someone sneaking a peak at some brunnette chicky.....[/quote]

IDK about unlucky. Just distracted. Hard to explain in this forum, so I will just leave it at that. Considering the things I have put myself through in my life, I am very lucky to still be alive. So unlucky would not be a good description, nor would lucky. I would say my karma is fairly balanced at this point.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

I get distracted easily.
    [/quote]shiney things? j/k would you consider yourself an unlucky person?because i too get distracted.. i don't know if there is a term for this but i have a condition that makes me look at hot women in cars around me.(another reason why women shouldnt drive lol) . i consider myself lucky i havent rearended someone sneaking a peak at some brunnette chicky.....[/quote]

<FONT color=#000000>IDK about unlucky. Just distracted. Hard to explain in this forum, so I will just leave it at that. Considering the things I have put myself through in my life, I am very lucky to still be alive. So unlucky would not be a good description, nor would lucky. I would say my karma is fairly balanced at this point.
    </FONT>[/quote]Don Cherry always says "keep yourhead upand your stick on the ice" ... </P>

edit: err that doesn't make sense to me either, not sure why i typed it.. lol </P>

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

I get distracted easily.
    [/quote]shiney things? j/k would you consider yourself an unlucky person?because i too get distracted.. i don't know if there is a term for this but i have a condition that makes me look at hot women in cars around me.(another reason why women shouldnt drive lol) . i consider myself lucky i havent rearended someone sneaking a peak at some brunnette chicky.....[/quote]

<font color="#000000">IDK about unlucky. Just distracted. Hard to explain in this forum, so I will just leave it at that. Considering the things I have put myself through in my life, I am very lucky to still be alive. So unlucky would not be a good description, nor would lucky. I would say my karma is fairly balanced at this point.
    </font>[/quote]Don Cherry always says "keep yourhead upand your stick on the ice" ... </p>

edit: err that doesn't make sense to me either, not sure why i typed it.. lol </p>[/quote]

LOL, who is Don Cherry?

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

I get distracted easily.

<FONT color=#000000>IDK about unlucky. Just distracted. Hard to explain in this forum, so I will just leave it at that. Considering the things I have put myself through in my life, I am very lucky to still be alive. So unlucky would not be a good description, nor would lucky. I would say my karma is fairly balanced at this point.
    </FONT>[/quote]Don Cherry always says "keep yourhead upand your stick on the ice" ... </P>

edit: err that doesn't make sense to me either, not sure why i typed it.. lol </P>

[/quote]

LOL, who is Don Cherry?
    [/quote]</P>

Don Cherry...a great Canadian and respected Hockey announcer.......Loved by many American Citizens also He speaks his mind</P>
    <DIV id=leftcontent>
    <DIV id=postpath><FONT color=#774a31>Home</FONT> » <FONT color=#774a31>General Commentary</FONT>, <FONT color=#774a31>Terrorism/Anti-Terrorism</FONT> » You gotta love this guy!! Don Cherry of Hockey Night in Canada, on torture of terrorists:

Date posted: July 17, 2010</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=post>
    <H1 id=post-1151>You gotta love this guy!! Don Cherry of Hockey Night in Canada, on torture of terrorists:</H1>
    <DIV class=content>
    <DIV style="WIDTH: 405px" id=attachment_1150 class="wp-caption alignleft">
    <P class=wp-caption-text>Don Cherry</P></DIV>

DON CHERRY of Hockey Night in Canada, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.</P>

HIS STATEMENT:</P>

<SPAN class=goog_qs-tidbit-0>“If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner’s testicles to a car</SPAN>
    battery to get the truth out of the lying little camel shagger will
    save just one Canadian life, then I have only three things to say: </P>

‘Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet.” </P></DIV></DIV></DIV>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

I get distracted easily.

[/quote]

LOL, who is Don Cherry?
    [/quote]</P>

Don Cherry...<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>a great Canadian and respected Hockey announcer</FONT>.......Loved by many American Citizens also He speaks his mind</P>
    <DIV id=leftcontent>
    <DIV id=postpath><FONT color=#774a31>Home</FONT> » <FONT color=#774a31>General Commentary</FONT>, <FONT color=#774a31>Terrorism/Anti-Terrorism</FONT> » You gotta love this guy!! Don Cherry of Hockey Night in Canada, on torture of terrorists:

<DIV class=post>
    <H1 id=post-1151>You gotta love this guy!! Don Cherry of Hockey Night in Canada, on torture of terrorists:</H1>
    <DIV class=content>
    <DIV class="wp-caption alignleft" id=attachment_1150 style="WIDTH: 405px">

DON CHERRY of Hockey Night in Canada, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.</P>

<SPAN class=goog_qs-tidbit-0>“If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner’s testicles to a car</SPAN>

‘Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet.” </P></DIV></DIV></DIV>[/quote]and sn***y dresser aswell []

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

I get distracted easily.

[/quote]

LOL, who is Don Cherry?
    [/quote]</P>

Don Cherry...<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>a great Canadian and respected Hockey announcer</FONT>.......Loved by many American Citizens also He speaks his mind</P>
    <DIV id=leftcontent>

<DIV class=post>
    <DIV class=content>
    <DIV style="WIDTH: 405px" id=attachment_1150 class="wp-caption alignleft">

‘Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet.” </P></DIV></DIV></DIV>

[/quote]and sn***y dresser aswell [][/quote]</P>

Yes sir he is lol gotta love it</P>

</P>

All-Pro

Mr 105, that last picture looks like he's wearing my grandmas couch. who knew it would make for a real ugly jacket aswell..

Hey all. Quick update. Now 9 days strait here in the hotel down in DC. Watching the pro bowl. On my third rental car as well. Go packers!!!