Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all. Quick update. Now 9 days strait here in the hotel down in DC. Watching the pro bowl. On my third rental car as well. Go packers!!![/quote]

In "training" or waiting for the same? (Good Luck, be careful)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all. Quick update. Now 9 days strait here in the hotel down in DC. Watching the pro bowl. On my third rental car as well. Go packers!!![/quote]

[/quote]
    In training. Hey for all of you that post pics off of your smart phone, you may want to read this article. Wow, creepy stuff

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/12/te...sics.html?_r=1

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all. Quick update. Now 9 days strait here in the hotel down in DC. Watching the pro bowl. On my third rental car as well. Go packers!!![/quote]

[/quote]
    In training. Hey for all of you that post pics off of your smart phone, you may want to read this article. Wow, creepy stuff

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/12/te...sics.html?_r=1[/quote]

You've been there awhile no? How long is your training?

Anyone think Charlie Sheen will let the Rehab work this time?...........at the rate he's going ....he's not gonna make itthrough 2011 sure seems to love his hookers and dope</P>

</P>

</P>

Until Feb 20th at least. Luckily getting full per diem.

[quote user="mjg407"]Until Feb 20th at least. Luckily getting full per diem.[/quote]</P>

Do you miss the old job? AeroUnion We miss the pics</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Until Feb 20th at least. Luckily getting full per diem.[/quote]</P>

Do you miss the old job? AeroUnion**** *We miss the pics</P>[/quote]Yes and no. The stress was killing me among other things. I will miss the pilots and the mission, the rest, not at all.

What you don't want pics of lovely Khandahar?

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Until Feb 20th at least. Luckily getting full per diem.[/quote]</p>

Do you miss the old job? AeroUnion We miss the pics</p>[/quote]Yes and no. The stress was killing me among other things. I will miss the pilots and the mission, the rest, not at all.

What you don't want pics of lovely Khandahar?[/quote]

... be careful. I didn't go there, had friends who did. One of them has shrapnel in his neck and back of his head from an IED...

By this afternoon we should be seeing snow accumulation of around 2-3" per hour, steadfast throughout the evening and night.

Along with that we'll get hit with a nice coat of ice.

(Chicago)

...so, I still have school and work anyway [], while my boys get a Snow day or two...

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]

Do you miss the old job? AeroUnion We miss the pics</P>

[/quote]Yes and no. The stress was killing me among other things. I will miss the pilots and the mission, the rest, not at all. What you don't want pics of lovely Khandahar?[/quote]</P>

lol lovely pics of Khandahar.....sure we are looking forward to it mjg! You must be getting alot of training on those mountain pass routes?</P>