Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]spring training just around the corner... i hear Andy retired cuz he's afraid of the Jays line up.

its nice to see ARod is still off the juice...[]
    [/quote]</P>

I heard it's because he wants to relax and enjoy his family....but whatever Bandy , lol , believe what you'd like</P>

Please keep in mind we mayNOT have seen the last of Andy! []</P>

</P>

[/quote]i was reading "between the lines" of his announcement.. admittedly though, i'm not very good at it.. lol

how you been Mr Sec
    [/quote]</P>

Been good Bandy how bout you?....win any dough on the Super Bowl? Had the Steelers kicked a FG just before halftime....my numbers would have come in on one of theboxes I had.....but alas those bums scored a TDlol</P>

[/quote]didn't bet.. i don't win anything anyways.. stupid bad luck!
    i've been well, the little ones keeping me young and on my toes.. can't wait till some nicer weather.. FOREEEEE...
    [/quote]</P>

Me either......been a brutal winter.......can't wait for that first 60 degree day. Have not let it stop me from some of my favorite out door activities though []</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]spring training just around the corner... i hear Andy retired cuz he's afraid of the Jays line up.

[/quote]</p>

I heard it's because he wants to relax and enjoy his family....but whatever Bandy , lol , believe what you'd like</p>

Please keep in mind we mayNOT have seen the last of Andy! []</p>

</p>

[/quote]i was reading "between the lines" of his announcement.. admittedly though, i'm not very good at it.. lol

how you been Mr Sec
    [/quote]</p>

Been good Bandy how bout you?....win any dough on the Super Bowl? Had the Steelers kicked a FG just before halftime....my numbers would have come in on one of theboxes I had.....but alas those bums scored a TDlol</p>

i've been well, the little ones keeping me young and on my toes.. can't wait till some nicer weather.. FOREEEEE...
    [/quote]</p>

Me either......been a brutal winter.......can't wait for that first 60 degree day. Have not let it stop me from some of my favorite out door activities though []</p>

[/quote]60 degrees?? that would melt me lol
    </p>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

I heard it's because he wants to relax and enjoy his family....but whatever Bandy , lol , believe what you'd like</P>

</P>

how you been Mr Sec
    [/quote]</P>

Been good Bandy how bout you?....win any dough on the Super Bowl? Had the Steelers kicked a FG just before halftime....my numbers would have come in on one of theboxes I had.....but alas those bums scored a TDlol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Me either......been a brutal winter.......can't wait for that first 60 degree day. Have not let it stop me from some of my favorite out door activities though []</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Getting itchy to hit the links? []</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

I heard it's because he wants to relax and enjoy his family....but whatever Bandy , lol , believe what you'd like</p>

Please keep in mind we mayNOT have seen the last of Andy! []</p>

</p>

how you been Mr Sec
    [/quote]</p>

Been good Bandy how bout you?....win any dough on the Super Bowl? Had the Steelers kicked a FG just before halftime....my numbers would have come in on one of theboxes I had.....but alas those bums scored a TDlol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Me either......been a brutal winter.......can't wait for that first 60 degree day. Have not let it stop me from some of my favorite out door activities though []</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Getting itchy to hit the links? []</p>

</p>[/quote]lol... not desperate enough to play during winter again.. theres a 9 hole course by me that is open all year round.. what a mess, they clear all the snow from fairways but that just makes it all mud..
    went with a freind, was paired up with a 12 year old and his Uncle.. the 12 year old destroyed us! it was embarassing.. lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

how you been Mr Sec
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Getting itchy to hit the links? []</P>

</P>

[/quote]lol... not desperate enough to play during winter again.. theres a 9 hole course by me that is open all year round.. what a mess, they clear all the snow from fairways but that just makes it all mud..
    went with a freind, was paired up with a 12 year old and his Uncle.. the 12 year old destroyed us! it was embarassing.. lol
    [/quote]</P>

Any idea what this is?....it said Invermere Winter Torch Ceremony I think</P>

</P>

All-Pro

part of the torch relay for the olympics last year is my guess.. my other guess is some beer olympics tradition.. looks like fun
    lol @ the gt snowracer he's riding. almost as bad as having Wayne Gretzky holding a torch, stand in the back of a pick up, driving through town while its raining [:$].

[quote user="bandwgn86"]part of the torch relay for the olympics last year is my guess.. my other guess is some beer olympics tradition.. looks like fun
    lol @ the gt snowracer he's riding. almost as bad as having Wayne Gretzky holding a torch, stand in the back of a pick up, driving through town while its raining [:$].

[/quote]</P>

Never heard that lol did The Great One actually do that?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]part of the torch relay for the olympics last year is my guess.. my other guess is some beer olympics tradition.. looks like fun

[/quote]</p>

Never heard that lol did The Great One actually do that?</p>[/quote]he did, his agent must have been on vacation or somethin..lol

Here's something to get us out of the winter doldrums enjoy it cause SI seems to take their pics back pretty fast</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

Here's something to get us out of the winter doldrums enjoy it cause SI seems to take their pics back pretty fast</p>

</p>[/quote]i think this spring.. i'm taking a golf vacation..tbh its really a get a way from the wife vacation with a little golf being involved.. whats the weather typically like end of April in your neck of the woods