Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Here's something to get us out of the winter doldrums enjoy it cause SI seems to take their pics back pretty fast</P>

</P>

[/quote]i think this spring.. i'm taking a golf vacation..tbh its really a get a way from the wife vacation with a little golf being involved.. whats the weather typically like end of April in your neck of the woods
    [/quote]'</P>

I thought it was a flaming walrus tusk...</P>

Hey, SEC... Bethpage Black... if we could get Bandy to come to L.I.... I'll bet we could get 4 to 8 for a round at the Black... it;s been 42 years since I played it.</P>

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay (said with the Felix Unger patronizing voice to Oscar Madison)

[link]http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41480895/ns/today-entertainment/?GT1=43001[/link]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I was wondering, does anyone know if Tiki Barber has a job?

It was so interesting to hear his thoughts in his last season, he was very adamant that his "journalist" career will not involve sports at all. Not getting any journalistic duties, he received some small projects from the Today show and eventually went into Sunday Night Football in America, in which he was not renewed.

Do you think his baby/wife issues is why NBC didn't renew him or he just flat out was horrible? I didn't see him being all that bad doing the sports side of things....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I was wondering, does anyone know if Tiki Barber has a job?

It was so interesting to hear his thoughts in his last season, he was very adamant that his "journalist" career will not involve sports at all. Not getting any journalistic duties, he received some small projects from the Today show and eventually went into Sunday Night Football in America, in which he was not renewed.

Do you think his baby/wife issues is why NBC didn't renew him or he just flat out was horrible? I didn't see him being all that bad doing the sports side of things....
    [/quote]

I don't know if he does or doesn't. But your right he doesn't seem horrible. I would not be surprised to learn that he is really had to work with and unless he is great, PITAs are not worth the trouble.

Veteran

[quote user="SEC105"]

Here's something to get us out of the winter doldrums enjoy it cause SI seems to take their pics back pretty fast</p>

</p>[/quote]

I'll see you that and raise you....

[quote user="bandwgn86"]part of the torch relay for the olympics last year is my guess.. my other guess is some beer olympics tradition.. looks like fun
    lol @ the gt snowracer he's riding. almost as bad as having Wayne Gretzky holding a torch, stand in the back of a pick up, driving through town while its raining [:$].

[/quote]

whats a gretzky?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I was wondering, does anyone know if Tiki Barber has a job?

[/quote]

I don't know if he does or doesn't. But your right he doesn't seem horrible. I would not be surprised to learn that he is really had to work with and unless he is great, PITAs are not worth the trouble.
    [/quote]

didn't the chick he cheated on his wife with work at NBC too?

I think it was mostly that

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="SEC105"]

Here's something to get us out of the winter doldrums enjoy it cause SI seems to take their pics back pretty fast</p>

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]ugh, how gross.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

yea... well..

i'm all in

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]that should be a bannable offence... [+o(]