Re: Asian giant for HC

well if it's big boobs you like

</P>

Tiki Wife AND the other woman</P>

You make the call.......</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Here's something to get us out of the winter doldrums enjoy it cause SI seems to take their pics back pretty fast</P>

</P>

[/quote]i think this spring.. i'm taking a golf vacation..tbh its really a get a way from the wife vacation with a little golf being involved.. whats the weather typically like end of April in your neck of the woods
    [/quote]</P>

End of April should be fine...but the weather is always a little iffy that time of year</P>

My pals always take a quick shot down to Myrtle Beach [ South Carolina] the 2nd or 3rd week of April.........outs the airport and on the course .....3 maybe 4 days</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Here's something to get us out of the winter doldrums enjoy it cause SI seems to take their pics back pretty fast</p>

</p>

[/quote]i think this spring.. i'm taking a golf vacation..tbh its really a get a way from the wife vacation with a little golf being involved.. whats the weather typically like end of April in your neck of the woods
    [/quote]'</p>

I thought it was a flaming walrus tusk...</p>

Hey, SEC... Bethpage Black... if we could get Bandy to come to L.I.... I'll bet we could get 4 to 8 for a round at the Black... it;s been 42 years since I played it.</p>[/quote]Bethpage is open to the public? cool.. that would be something to think about.. maybe a round of golf Saturday than catch a football game on Sunday..
    maybe have a few Canuckleheads come down and we can have our own Ryder Cup

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Here's something to get us out of the winter doldrums enjoy it cause SI seems to take their pics back pretty fast</P>

</P>

[/quote]'</P>

I thought it was a flaming walrus tusk...</P>

Hey, SEC... Bethpage Black... if we could get Bandy to come to L.I.... I'll bet we could get 4 to 8 for a round at the Black... it;s been 42 years since I played it.</P>

[/quote]Bethpage is open to the public? cool.. that would be something to think about.. maybe a round of golf Saturday than catch a football game on Sunday..
    [/quote]</P>

It's open to the public....with many signs for "Experienced Golfers ONLY"</P>

This is what happened to me last time I tried to play it!!! lol jk</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Here's something to get us out of the winter doldrums enjoy it cause SI seems to take their pics back pretty fast</p>

</p>

[/quote]'</p>

I thought it was a flaming walrus tusk...</p>

Hey, SEC... Bethpage Black... if we could get Bandy to come to L.I.... I'll bet we could get 4 to 8 for a round at the Black... it;s been 42 years since I played it.</p>

[/quote]Bethpage is open to the public? cool.. that would be something to think about.. maybe a round of golf Saturday than catch a football game on Sunday..
    [/quote]</p>

It's open to the public....with many signs for "Experienced Golfers ONLY"</p>

<font color="#0000ff" size="5">This is what happened to me last time I tried to play it</font>!!! lol jk</p>

</p>[/quote]i don't think i wanna play if its turns people into 60 year old ladies lol

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"]well if it's big boobs you like

[/quote]go drive a car would yah! []

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]'</P>

I thought it was a flaming walrus tusk...</P>

Hey, SEC... Bethpage Black... if we could get Bandy to come to L.I.... I'll bet we could get 4 to 8 for a round at the Black... it;s been 42 years since I played it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's open to the public....with many signs for "Experienced Golfers ONLY"</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>This is what happened to me last time I tried to play it</FONT>!!! lol jk</P>

</P>

[/quote]i don't think i wanna play if its turns people into 60 year old ladies lol
    [/quote]</P>

"I'm not old and I'm not a woman............" lol</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE</P>

All-Pro

Sec, you played Bethpage? what was your score?

Kev
    Hope you are doing okay. I know all to well what its like to lose someone to cancer.

Well I'm headed to a less than desirable place in Afghanistan in March. Rocket attacks and tents here I come.....