Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

So who's going to be the next Middle Eastern leader to be shown the door?</P>

This guy?</P>

</P>

[/quote]when did Yakof Smirnof become a Middle Eastern leader?
    [/quote]No one lol'd at my Yakof joke?... have you all forgotten Night Court?[/quote]</P>

LOL, Bandy. </P>

All-Pro

Thanks Zim, so what's shakin?
    We getting an early start to spring, was a lovely 4 degrees here today. Might even reach 8 by the weekend

[quote user="zimonami"]

My apologies, jmike, for my presumption.</p>

I still can't agree... and it is, perhaps, just a matter of us living
    different experiences. When some of my friends didn't say the words,
    'under God', it never struck me that they were any less American than
    me. Just that they didn't believe in God, and I did. I would still
    trust my back to them in a foxhole... both good Americans, fighting for
    America....<font size="4"> just with 2 different ideas about what
    awaited us if we died right there. That difference in beliefs doesn't
    define your love for your country
    </font></p>[/quote]

great post, co-signing again Zim

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Thanks Zim, so what's shakin?
    We getting an early start to spring, was a lovely 4 degrees here today. Might even reach 8 by the weekend[/quote]

Blue Jays suck.... [8-|]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Oops sorry double posts

I think we got a little caught up with the god angle. I'll repost this article for JMike.
    http://life.nationalpost.com/2011/02...rtain-classes/

Basically what it is we are saying should not happen[/quote]

IDK, if the kids feel it goes against their beliefs then they shouldn't have to go. They should get Fs, but they should be allowed to opt out. If the issue was teaching them something that disagreed with their belief, like teaching evolution to an Adam and Ever, then they shouldn't be able to opt out. You don't have to agree with everything you are taught. But in gym and music, you are made to do something, like sing and jump rope. If jumping rope is against your belief system, like you will burn for eternity because you jumped over a rope, well, if that is what the child is taught by it's religion, it is torture to hand that kid a rope and make him jump.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Thanks Zim, so what's shakin? We getting an early start to spring, was a lovely 4 degrees here today. Might even reach 8 by the weekend[/quote]</P>

I didn't know wtf you were referring to, at first, until you mentioned Night Court...Yes. lol</P>

It's about 8 here right now... balmy... when this snow and ice all starts melting my dirt roads will be a quagmire of muddy ruts.</P>

Can't wait for real spring. Might even have to pull out the sticks and play some golf for the first time in years.</P>

Be well, BW... the warmer sun is coming.</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Thanks Zim, so what's shakin? We getting an early start to spring, was a lovely 4 degrees here today. Might even reach 8 by the weekend[/quote]</P>

I didn't know wtf you were referring to, at first, until you mentioned Night Court...Yes.* lol</P>

It's about 8 here right now... balmy... when this snow and ice all starts melting my dirt roads will be a quagmire of muddy ruts.</P>

Can't wait for real spring.* Might even have to pull out the sticks and play some golf for the first time in years.</P>

Be well, BW... the warmer sun is coming.</P>

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

...and the jays still suck.

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Thanks Zim, so what's shakin? We getting an early start to spring, was a lovely 4 degrees here today. Might even reach 8 by the weekend[/quote]</p>

I didn't know wtf you were referring to, at first, until you mentioned Night Court...Yes. lol</p>

It's about 8 here right now... balmy... when this snow and ice all starts melting my dirt roads will be a quagmire of muddy ruts.</p>

Can't wait for real spring. Might even have to pull out the sticks and play some golf for the first time in years.</p>

Be well, BW... the warmer sun is coming.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

...and the jays still suck.[/quote]lmao..

Night Court? Like the TV show? Wow, that was so long ago. I used to watch it as a kid....

Funny how you can completely forget some TV series....I don't think I've had Night Court ever in my mind, even back in high school!!

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Night Court? Like the TV show? Wow, that was so long ago. I used to watch it as a kid....

Funny how you can completely forget some TV series....I don't think I've had Night Court ever in my mind, even back in high school!!
    [/quote]Me either but that picture made me think of it... Funny show....Dan Feilding lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Night Court? Like the TV show? Wow, that was so long ago. I used to watch it as a kid....

[/quote]Me either but that picture made me think of it... Funny show....Dan Feilding lol[/quote]

dan was a gimp, but the guy I liked was the Judge who was a Mel Torme fan, which I can't hate, and I liked Bull too.

Didn't really watch it too much but I did like it when I did.

Anyone remember Benson? Silver Spoons? Hill Street Blues?