Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Night Court? Like the TV show? Wow, that was so long ago. I used to watch it as a kid....

Funny how you can completely forget some TV series....I don't think I've had Night Court ever in my mind, even back in high school!!
    [/quote]Me either but that picture made me think of it... Funny show....Dan Feilding lol[/quote]

dan was a gimp, but the guy I liked was the Judge who was a Mel Torme fan, which I can't hate, and I liked Bull too.

Didn't really watch it too much but I did like it when I did.

Anyone remember Benson? Silver Spoons? Hill Street Blues?
    [/quote]</P>

Benson... But, first there was Soap... a crazed show, and Benson was part of the craziness.</P>

Hill Street Blues... great. Animal was my favorite. My wife and I rarely missed a week. </P>

never got into Silver Spoons.</P>

Agree on Night Court. Only watched it once in a while, and enjoyed it every time. The Judge... Harry______ (can't remember) was also a decent magician</P>

Hill Street was the father of NYPD Blue, which I loved too, and a variety of other Cop shows I've watched over the years.

But Hill Street and NYPD Blue were my number one favorites.

But yeah I watched SWAT, CHiPs, Starsky &amp; Hutch and occasional episodes of TJ Hooker, Kojak, (original) Hawai'i Five-O too.[8-|]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Night Court? Like the TV show? Wow, that was so long ago. I used to watch it as a kid....

Funny how you can completely forget some TV series....I don't think I've had Night Court ever in my mind, even back in high school!!
    [/quote]Me either but that picture made me think of it... Funny show....Dan Feilding lol[/quote]

dan was a gimp, but the guy I liked was the Judge who was a Mel Torme fan, which I can't hate, and I liked Bull too.

[/quote]</p>

Benson... But, first there was Soap... a crazed show, and Benson was part of the craziness.</p>

Hill Street Blues... great. Animal was my favorite. My wife and I rarely missed a week. </p>

never got into Silver Spoons.</p>

Agree on Night Court. Only watched it once in a while, and enjoyed it every time. The Judge... Harry______ (can't remember) was also a decent magician</p>[/quote]anyone remember Soap.. now that was a funny show..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

Benson... But, first there was Soap... a crazed show, and Benson was part of the craziness.</P>

Hill Street Blues... great. Animal was my favorite. My wife and I rarely missed a week. </P>

never got into Silver Spoons.</P>

Agree on Night Court. Only watched it once in a while, and enjoyed it every time. The Judge... Harry______ (can't remember) was also a decent magician</P>

[/quote]anyone remember Soap.. now that was a funny show..
    [/quote]</P>

Soap was one of my all-time favorite shows. What a family. Benson was the only sane one among them</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

<font color="#0000ff">Benson... </font><font color="#0000ff">But, first there was Soap... a crazed show, and Benson was part of the craziness.</font></p>

Hill Street Blues... great. Animal was my favorite. My wife and I rarely missed a week. </p>

Agree on Night Court. Only watched it once in a while, and enjoyed it every time. The Judge... Harry______ (can't remember) was also a decent magician</p>

[/quote]</p>

Soap was one of my all-time favorite shows. What a family. Benson was the only sane one among them</p>[/quote]LOL..somehow i totally missed you mentioning Soap..
    the Campbells. was there another family in that aswell or just based arounf them.. Burt was hillarious got wierd at the end though with the alien abduction but still very funny
    and Billy Crystal was the gay son right?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

<font color="#0000ff">Benson... </font><font color="#0000ff">But, first there was Soap... a crazed show, and Benson was part of the craziness.</font></p>

Agree on Night Court. Only watched it once in a while, and enjoyed it every time. The Judge... Harry______ (can't remember) was also a decent magician</p>

[/quote]</p>

Soap was one of my all-time favorite shows. What a family. Benson was the only sane one among them</p>[/quote]LOL..somehow i totally missed you mentioning Soap..
    the Campbells. was there another family in that aswell or just based arounf them.. Burt was hillarious got wierd at the end though with the alien abduction but still very funny
    [/quote]
    I remember my mom watching Soap and Benson.

I was the A-Team, Knight Rider, Airwolf, Starsky &amp; Hutch, SWAT, Dukes of H***ard, CHiPs, Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, Star Wars, Star Trek (Kirk &amp; crew), Doctor Who, Blake's 7, GI Joe, Transformers, Thundercats, Voltron (Lions and Cars), Battle of the Planets (G-Force), Godzilla vs whoever, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Sho Kosugi, Stallone, Schwarzenegger [:O], Sunday Matinee Kung Fu flick, Karate Kid kid...

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

I was the A-Team, Knight Rider, Airwolf, Starsky &amp; Hutch, SWAT, Dukes of H***ard, CHiPs, Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, Star Wars, Star Trek (Kirk &amp; crew), Doctor Who, Blake's 7, GI Joe, Transformers, Thundercats, Voltron (Lions and Cars), Battle of the Planets (G-Force), Godzilla vs whoever, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Sho Kosugi, Stallone, Schwarzenegger [:O], Sunday Matinee Kung Fu flick, Karate Kid kid...
    [/quote]mid thirties?

ohh and...
    http://www.yankeeanalysts.com/2011/0...lue-jays-25522

"<i style="">Although the
    combination led to a 4th-place finish in the AL East, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Toronto</st1lace></st1:City> has a solid young nucleus in place
    that figures to get better. Speaking as a Yankee fan, no team frightened me
    more last season, in part because the Blue Jays happened to be built to
    optimize success against the Bombers, but mostly because these guys are good.
    And they are going to stay good."

[/i]its okay GY, he shares your fear aswell... fear the BJs [:|]<i style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><o></o></span>[/i]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]mid thirties?

ohh and...
    http://www.yankeeanalysts.com/2011/0...lue-jays-25522

"<i style="">Although the
    combination led to a 4th-place finish in the AL East, <st1:city w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Toronto</st1lace></st1:city> has a solid young nucleus in place
    that figures to get better. Speaking as a Yankee fan, no team frightened me
    more last season, in part because the Blue Jays happened to be built to
    optimize success against the Bombers, but mostly because these guys are good.
    And they are going to stay good."

[/i]its okay GY, he shares your fear aswell... fear the BJs [:|]<i style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><o></o></span>[/i][/quote]

[S]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, huh? wha?

oh I preferred Jean-Claude over Segal anyday, Chuck Norris was Ok, Clint Eastwood rules and Charlie Bronson scared me...

hope everyone is well

this happened just northwest of bandy and I ... get ready to hit replay lol - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ibbs51qOLw

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Thanks Zim, so what's shakin? We getting an early start to spring, was a lovely 4 degrees here today. Might even reach 8 by the weekend[/quote]</p>

I didn't know wtf you were referring to, at first, until you mentioned Night Court...Yes. lol</p>

It's about 8 here right now... balmy... when this snow and ice all starts melting my dirt roads will be a quagmire of muddy ruts.</p>

Can't wait for real spring. Might even have to pull out the sticks and play some golf for the first time in years.</p>

Be well, BW... the warmer sun is coming.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

...and the jays still suck.[/quote]lmao..
    [/quote]Travis Snider belts 40+ this year