Re: Asian giant for HC

The "Gang" from "Barney Miller"......don't know why Abe Vigoda [ Det. Fish] is not in this one</P>

</P>

Here's "Fish"</P>

</P>

And Abe Vigodas most famous role in "The Godfather".....Sally</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

And Abe Vigodas most famous role in "The Godfather".....Sally</p>

</p>[/quote]
    Can you get me off the hook, Tom? For old times' sake?

Can't do it Sally....

[quote user="SEC105"]

The "Gang" from "Barney Miller"......don't know why Abe Vigoda [ Det. Fish] is not in this one</p>

</p>[/quote]

can't believe I forgot about Barney Miller...classic.
    That was in my Odd Couple, Happy days, Good Times, Three's Company (Janet was SMOKIN' HOT), What's Happening, Diff'rent Strokes, the Jeffersons and All in the Family package.

my B List was the Alice, One day at a Time(?), Silver Spoons, Gimme A Break...

(dang I watched waaay too much TV back then)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

double post

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I realized I watched too much TV too, but I was a kid, so I had the time!

I remember I had the entire week lined up with what shows to watch....back then NBC ruled. They were unmatched by anyone else. ABC came close 2nd I think.....

Today I barely have time to breath if I want to be any good at what I do for a living since technology moves so fast....

Something about the older shows seemed original. Today, it just seems so cookie cutter with bland and no name actors.

For example, growing up, I admit, I watched 90210 and Saved by the Bell. These shows were very original and had a cult following.
    The newer 90210 series I'm not sure how well it's doing. And any of the newer Saved by the Bell classes, did nothing for the show. All we remember are the originals.

Knight Rider was the same, they've had many Knight Rider remakes, yet, we only know and remember of David Hasselhoff....

Again, there's something about the older TV series/sitcom that made them unique and memorable...

I don't think it's just me thinking this....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I realized I watched too much TV too, but I was a kid, so I had the time!

I remember I had the entire week lined up with what shows to watch....back then NBC ruled. They were unmatched by anyone else. ABC came close 2nd I think.....

Today I barely have time to breath if I want to be any good at what I do for a living since technology moves so fast....

Something about the older shows seemed original. Today, it just seems so cookie cutter with bland and no name actors.

For example, growing up, I admit, I watched 90210 and Saved by the Bell. These shows were very original and had a cult following.
    The newer 90210 series I'm not sure how well it's doing. And any of the newer Saved by the Bell classes, did nothing for the show. All we remember are the originals.

Knight Rider was the same, they've had many Knight Rider remakes, yet, we only know and remember of David Hasselhoff....

Again, there's something about the older TV series/sitcom that made them unique and memorable...

I don't think it's just me thinking this....

[/quote]</P>

I agree with you, AG... only, I'm talking about the shows I grew up with, in the mid 50's to late 60's. </P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

I agree with you, AG... only, I'm talking about the shows I grew up with, in the mid 50's to late 60's. </p>[/quote]

I'm not sure which shows those were you watched, and I'm sure as a kid, I was watching the reruns, but if I can try to go far back into those times, these are the shows that I used to watch.

The Dukes of H***ard, My Favorite Martian, The Brady Bunch, Bewitched, The Monkees, Fantasy Island, Laugh In, The Twilight Zone, Leave it to Beaver, Andy Griffith Show

As you can see, I'm stretching here..... I think my best bet is probably to list only the black and white TV series...

As someone who grew up in the 50's, you must be absolutely amazed at what and how the world is today compared to yesteryears no?

And you know, the sad thing is, the 50's and earlier were obviously in color(in real life), but because footages were in black and white, you subconsciously think of those years as black and white....

All-Pro

loved knightrider, six million dollar man, the fall guy.. wonderwoman yummy!
    and scooby do of course